General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

American Choppers

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 02:54 PM
hommes
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Russell Mitchell

Originally Posted by mstakern
I liked the show where they took one person and they had to build a bike in so many days. If they did it they kept the bike. It was with Russel Mitchell, I can't remember the name of his shop.
That would be Exile

Old 02-09-2010, 03:10 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Yeah, I liked that one too.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Fastfwd
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think it was CMT that had a series of builders that they did a build off that was a really cool show. They had a low rider rat truck that would pull up to the builders shop and unload a crate full of components and they could use what they wanted from it………They should do it again. They had some cool bikes man. I’m not so much of a fan of the OCC super raked out bikes – these custom builders made some fairly ridable bikes.

Old 02-09-2010, 05:58 PM
krusr
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BigAlsRK
Paul Sr. was a millionaire before the show started...now he's a multi-millionaire...time to go. Paul Jr. is an idiot and Mikey is...well Mikey. I wonder what will happen to the crew...especially Rick...HE was the one with the talent.
Yep, Rick had some skills.

Paul Sr. will work part time and get divorced again

Paul Jr. will design dog parks

Mikey will try to figure out how to get his head out of his ****

Rick will go to work with Vinnie and Cody

Krusr

Old 02-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Scarz
Road Master
Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

Been watching the show for a few years now. The show began losing its appeal to me when they started doing their own paint in house and then moved into the new monster building. Jr. is not the smartest kid at camp but the bikes lost alot of creative design when he left. When Sr. became more involved on the floor, it was like they were doing no more than a few modifications to production bikes and letting the paint become what made the bike special.

Originally Posted by mstakern
I liked the show where they took one person and they had to build a bike in so many days. If they did it they kept the bike. It was with Russel Mitchell, I can't remember the name of his shop.
I agree. Exile Cycles is Russel's shop. I also liked the show where 2 builders built a bike and rode together to a bike show where fans voted for the their favorite bike.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:54 PM
ohcysp
Cruiser

I am crushed. What a let down. I was hoping this could go on for years. I'm practically speechless. Wow.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:44 PM
cole
Cruiser

Never much cared for the show, too much hollywood. cole

Old 02-10-2010, 12:08 AM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by ElusiveThorn
Mikey will start drinking again and still not get a job. Paul Jr will lose his hot girlfriend within a year. Paul Sr will get another divorce and become secluded from his family because of fear that they will be after his money that will dwindle big time over the next couple of years. Paul Sr will over work himself with his company as to not think about his family issues and will pass away from a heart attack.

For what will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his life? Or what will a man give in exchange for his life?
i agree with elusive!! hit the nail on the head

Old 02-10-2010, 12:57 AM
OldEnuf2NoBtr
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,848 Likes on 1,085 Posts

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Was overdue by about two matbe three years. There are numerous builders out there with major skilz that could've out built these three Putz's long ago. They just had the good sense of higher self esteem than to lower themselves to the drama and dollars of Hollyweird. They managed to stay true to their craft and will be pumping out bikes long after Sr., JR., and Mickey are long gone.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Tech23
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FLUltrarider
I hope Rick goes in with Cody and Vinnie at V-Force. Between Vinnie and Rick I think they can fabricate/build about anything.

Watch Vinnie and Cody hire Paul Jr. so he doesn't have to design doggie parks anymore. Then Paul Sr. comes to the shop everyday to argue with Jr......LOL.

Tech23

Quick Reply: American Choppers