General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

American Choppers

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 08:01 AM
deadbug
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RHillbilly
at least it was a show on with bikes
that's how I feel. who actually cared about them anyways. In the middle of winter it was nice to see anything to do with bikes. not so much the twist the throttle show after
is focused on rice burners...

Old 02-09-2010, 08:02 AM
Big Rol
Road Captain

I thought there was another thread some where about Sr. suing Jr. for a mil and the dude that left, Rick? was starting up his own show?

Old 02-09-2010, 08:06 AM
FastHoss
Elite HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts

I liked Dallas Strokers.It was billed as fake but it was funny,lots of fine ladys on there too.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Nozzleman 216
Tourer

+1 on that show!!! Lots of nice *** on that show!

Originally Posted by FastHoss
I liked Dallas Strokers.It was billed as fake but it was funny,lots of fine ladys on there too.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:03 AM
dreamer65
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RHillbilly
at least it was a show on with bikes
I agree, it's still better than "the new america thunder"

Old 02-09-2010, 09:16 AM
steveh326
Road Warrior
Received 143 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamer65
I agree, it's still better than "the new america thunder"
New aerican Thunder sucked a$$, and I understand it has been cancelled too... I saw the host on a promo for Survivor again so he's back on that show. Middle of winter, 30" of snow on the ground and 10-20" more coming tonite... I was hungry for any TV about 2 wheels, but it's gotten so I can't stomach any of it. Last night on HDT channel, 2 wheeled monday, there was a show from 2004 about 'NEW bikes'... it was about the hundredth repeat of it, I just turned it off.

read something (on this forum I think) about a new show being hosted by Michelle Smith... they have a chance here to produce a good show that people are looking for, but I fear it'll just be another infomercial type of program. There's a bike show here in Timonium this month where Michelle Smith is in appearance, if I get a chance I may try to make that comment to her, although I doubt she has much infuence over content anyways.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:21 AM
TwiggyAZ
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gmgwplus
As everyone knows by now, Thursday is the end of the show American Choppers.What do you think about what's gonna happen with them and the business once out of the spotlight.I had the chance to meet them at Harley's 105.I think fame went to their heads.I also meet and party with Jesse James and Corey Ness.Good folks.Jesse was funny to hang with but I wish his wife would have tagged along.Eye candy.LOL
Here's a big discussion about it you might be interested in.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/off-t...t-episode.html

Old 02-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Gliden
Club Member
Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

Paul senior here is something you should do next = "Give a crap about your sons!" Moron!

Old 02-09-2010, 09:28 AM
ElusiveThorn
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Mikey will start drinking again and still not get a job. Paul Jr will lose his hot girlfriend within a year. Paul Sr will get another divorce and become secluded from his family because of fear that they will be after his money that will dwindle big time over the next couple of years. Paul Sr will over work himself with his company as to not think about his family issues and will pass away from a heart attack.

For what will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his life? Or what will a man give in exchange for his life?

Old 02-09-2010, 09:58 AM
jeff.georgalas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm guessing that Sr. will make a run out of it, and try to keep the OCC name and brand alive on his own. He's a nutcase, but at least he's got somewhat of a work ethic, Jr. never had one, and neither did Mikey. Mikey was just there for "comedic relief". I don't think SR. will be able to keep going on the scale that OCC has been doing, but he may be able to put out a much smaller amount of bikes and still keep his shop and name.

Quick Reply: American Choppers