General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wearing My Patch 1% Of The Time!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010 | 09:46 AM
RACKnRAIL
Road Master

If a patched biker stands in the forest all alone without a cop to see him...is he still guilty?

Old 02-06-2010 | 11:10 AM
JohnnyBravo
Road Master

Originally Posted by SgtMic
Good luck on your run. Just the showing of unity is worth the price of admission.
the video made a statement about businesses violating your rights buy not serving you....you can spin this however you want but the facts are the facts....you and your patch wearin brothers walk into an establishment and are intimidating.....you guys are bad asses and dont try to say different.....mc's dont let pussies join period....Dont try and tell me or anyone else that when you and your pack walks into an establishment....bar, restaurant, etc, that there isnt an aspect of fear that comes in with you....You scare people....your MC scares people....YOU KNOW IT...AND I KNOW IT....DONT TRY TO BS ANYONE.....I regularly read comments made on this forum made by MC members about how making the wrong move around MC brothers can get you an education (lets just say what you mean...AN *** BEATIN!!!).....YOU SCARE REGULAR FOLKS!!!......look, you wanted to be a badass....you may not live in fear but you sure as hell scare people when you walk through the door.....now you wanna cry foul and say were just church goin regular folk just like you....You enjoy your blacksheep image and then cry foul when people are afraid of you....BS...you want to make comments about "educating people".....well guess what, you win, people are afraid of you and dont want you around!......and you say the bar keep is violating your rights.....Bullshit!!!

Last edited by JohnnyBravo; 02-06-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 02-06-2010 | 11:42 AM
cdale976
Road Master

I think they should stop everybody, for any kind of patch they see. Make you go through a full body scan machine, determine if you are a homo-sapien and if so release you back into the wild to ride free

Old 02-06-2010 | 11:43 AM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
the video made a statement about businesses violating your rights buy not serving you....you can spin this however you want but the facts are the facts....you and your patch wearin brothers walk into an establishment and are intimidating.....you guys are bad asses and dont try to say different.....mc's dont let pussies join period....Dont try and tell me or anyone else that when you and your pack walks into an establishment....bar, restaurant, etc, that there isnt an aspect of fear that comes in with you....You scare people....your MC scares people....YOU KNOW IT...AND I KNOW IT....DONT TRY TO BS ANYONE.....I regularly read comments made on this forum made by MC members about how making the wrong move around MC brothers can get you an education (lets just say what you mean...AN *** BEATIN!!!).....YOU SCARE REGULAR FOLKS!!!......look, you wanted to be a badass....you may not live in fear but you sure as hell scare people when you walk through the door.....now you wanna cry foul and say were just church goin regular folk just like you....You enjoy your blacksheep image and then cry foul when people are afraid of you....BS...you want to make comments about "educating people".....well guess what, you win, people are afraid of you and dont want you around!......and you say the bar keep is violating your rights.....Bullshit!!!
I agree with you.

I also on the other hand respect the owners business code of "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".

To me, you don't want my money, fine i'll go elsewhere... I could give 2 ***** personally. That Kingman Protest Run... whatever. My club was on the fence about the whole thing. 99% of the time, whenever their is a no colors policy, it's because a couple dudes had to much to drink and got into a fight.. bar owner said that's enough of that. His right to do so...

There are bars/nightclubs here in phx that have no colors policy, The whole westgate facility is no colors. I don't go there... it's my right to go elsewhere. All of Scottsdale (I hate Scottsdale!!!!!!!!!) is no colors. Mostly yuppy places are no colors. Owners rights for dresscode and refusal of service.

IMHO, when people throw out the "It's my right to come in to your establishment" and cry about their rights, they forget about the business owners rights of dresscode and refusal of service...

I have certain places that I go that fully support my club and get offended if we don't show once a week...

The venues that have a no colors policy and don't have a sign, same thing.. their right to not post the sign, doorman says sorry but we do have a no colors policy.. I just say, no problem... and say some smartass comment like your beer is flat anyways or something to make him laugh so he doesn't think i'm going to kill him.

Old 02-06-2010 | 11:45 AM
cdale976
Road Master
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=gs34doc;6208828]
Originally Posted by SgtMic
That's the most ignorant thing I've read all day. I use the term ignorant due to the fact that you don't have a ****ing clue.

Who doesn't have a clue....Do you even know what a vanity plate is?
No more than a nickname for a personalized license plate.

My patches are not for vanity. I earned them and they mean a whole lot to me.

Isn't that exactly what I said...

All PHrs feel just the same way. They aren't bought or given away, you earn them and will do whatever necessary to keep them.

Thank you for your sacrifice and your service. But keep in mind that you aren't the only one to make sacrifices in combat and most folks in the civilian community could care less

You're ignorance around the wrong folks will get you an extremely painful education. One you won't forget.

This does not even warrant a reply.

Look, if you want to wear patches, wear patches. It's a personal thing and my feelings on it were stated in my original post which I stand by.

IMO, military awards and decorations belong on a military uniform or in a display case in the correct format and displayed according to current regulations.
Anything less is disrespectful to the uniform, the citations, and those who have been honored to receive them.

Have a nice day.
VERY WELL PUT

Old 02-06-2010 | 12:11 PM
tgshoe
Road Captain

Yet more examples of cops violating peoples rights and for the most part getting away with it. This will continue until everyone says "enough". By everyone I mean everyone, including those unjustly stopped in cars and even those having thier rights violated while not in/on a vehicle. I am tired of the "they are out there protecting you" argument. First of all protecting you is not their job, law enforcement is, in other words they don't have anything to do till a law is violated. Two different things. Second if protecting me means violating my rights, I'll pass. Stop preventing me from protecting myself.

Old 02-06-2010 | 12:43 PM
Biggzed
Seasoned HDF Member

Maybe when the owners of those establishments start banning bikes period you will understand what some people are trying to do with these runs. Until then, go ahead and think what you will. Some people just don't see the big picture.

Old 02-06-2010 | 01:58 PM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member

if your a white hetrosexual male profiling is perfect acceptable!!in australia,particularly south australia they are coming down heavy on gangs an patches etc, i have also heard of gangs members stopping hog members and telling them to remove the rockers patches from there jackets immediately,think some of them shat there pants!! i think patches are wannabe mc outlaw try hards anyway!! "hey love the infidel plate"

Old 02-06-2010 | 02:07 PM
JohnnyBravo
Road Master

Originally Posted by Biggzed
Maybe when the owners of those establishments start banning bikes period you will understand what some people are trying to do with these runs. Until then, go ahead and think what you will. Some people just don't see the big picture.
That is the misdirection that I would expect from someone in denial.....no one is banning bikes....but you are in denial if you think that when you and six of your buddies (all sporting your cuts)walk into a bar, that the mood/energy doesnt change before the door closes.....if you think the group of 3 guys and two girls that you and your brothers sit next to arent intimidated then again, you are in denial!......you feel comfortable with your brothers.....most people are afraid of you....DOES THAT EVEN REGISTER WITH YOU....MOST PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF YOU!!!!.....bar owners are not saying YOU are not welcome in their bar. They are saying your colors are not allowed in because of the fear they instill in people.....I have run bars. I have watched first hand how having a gang enter the establishment changes the whole feeling of the atmosphere..."Tension in the air".....customers that were having a great time quiet down (out of fear).....and it shows in the cash register (bottom line).....That is the big picture for a bar owner plain and simple!!!! Your colors cost him money!!!.....But you feel no responsibility for the fact that you chose to be a black sheep.....or that you and your brothers DO scare people.....you seem to refuse to see any picture but your own!

Old 02-06-2010 | 02:17 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member

That is the misdirection that I would expect from someone in denial.....no one is banning bikes....but you are in denial if you think that when you and six of your buddies (all sporting your cuts)walk into a bar, that the mood/energy doesnt change before the door closes.....if you think the group of 3 guys and two girls that you and your brothers sit next to arent intimidated then again, you are in denial!......you feel comfortable with your brothers.....most people are afraid of you....DOES THAT EVEN REGISTER WITH YOU....MOST PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF YOU!!!!.....bar owners are not saying YOU are not welcome in their bar. They are saying your colors are not allowed in because of the fear they instill in people.....I have run bars. I have watched first hand how having a gang enter the establishment changes the whole feeling of the atmosphere..."Tension in the air".....customers that were having a great time quiet down (out of fear).....and it shows in the cash register (bottom line).....That is the big picture for a bar owner plain and simple!!!! Your colors cost him money!!!.....But you feel no responsibility for the fact that you chose to be a black sheep.....or that you and your brothers DO scare people.....you seem to refuse to see any picture but your own!
with all do respect to the LEO's on the board, the SAME exact reactions happen when a group of LEO's show up in most establishments but if an owner tried to ban police from enterign a premisies hed be met wit hsoem serious penelties from the town or police themsevles. go figure eh

Quick Reply: Wearing My Patch 1% Of The Time!