General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

iPhone tracker for my wife

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 01:40 PM
icewater103
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We put GPS on our company trucks at my request to make sure people are where they are supposed to be. I'm the General Manager and believe in leading by example so I had mine done first. BAD IDEA!
The guys who own the company start playing with the program in a meeting one day and click on "speed reports" Guess who's truck number is the only one all lit up like a Christmas tree.

Old 02-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Just-a-Guy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hoisted by your own petard...

a common tale but true...

Old 02-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Wendell Allen
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My dad used to have a saying...."If ya play with fire long enough, sooner or later you're gonna get burned". And that doesn't matter if have GPS tracking or not.

The rule is real simple: Don't screw around on one's wife = no divorce (at least not for that reason). Screw around on one's wife = divorce.

If ya haven't got anything to hide from the spouse, their tracking the phone shouldn't be a problem. I have no problem at all with my wife knowing where I'm at any time.

But to be honest, I'd have to have a little fun with it. Take off and go to some little ice house that's right up against a residential area so she's not sure of the fix and stop to have drink, and then don't answer the phone when she calls....OMG what fun! Then when she'd niave enough to come find me and I'm just hangin' out and she looks like the overly paranoid jealous woman she is....I love it!!! Hey, she likes to rattle my cage occasionally, so turn about's fair play!!

I've got an Android based phone, so I'm gonna have to check out that Google thing when I get off the rig. This is gonna be fun!

Old 02-05-2010, 05:59 AM
dribar
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wendall Allen -- I couldn't agree more. I'm so close to my wife and she's a huge part of my riding that it's great to have her in my pocket (or me in hers). Hell, she bought me the bike!!!

Ha - thanks for all your replies!