Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Deep & Throaty

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 09:43 PM
rosscustomz
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry V...couldnt resist. Go buy the damn bike and then get you some miles logged. Then make it your own over time. use your noggin man

Old 02-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Big Pig
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Dang when I read the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about my ex-wife.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:52 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

man i sooo thought this thread was going in a totaly differnt direction

Originally Posted by Voony

Do you often buy a $14,000 product and then wonder afterwards what you can do with it? If you do then you are the idiot. And why the hell you are talking to me like this? If you don't like the thread, don't bother posting a comment. Damn you are useless.
granted i didnt spend $14000 on my first harley * thats just retarded to me* i spent $4000 on my first harley and that was before i even knew wetehr it ran or not let alone what i wanted to do with it. buy the bike get some miles on it so you know wetehr you NEED to change anything first.

dotn take offense to it we all been there at some point * trust me i kick my *** every day i see my bike wishing i had of spent my money on a newer bigger bike. but you will learn too nowi am gonna go look at a thread that actully goes somewhere itnerestign, hey look itsa 1%er thread cya all later

Old 02-02-2010, 09:52 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Dang when I read the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about my ex-wife.
Oh, she's your ex?

Old 02-02-2010, 09:53 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by frenchman
Oh, she's your ex?
ahahahahahahahahahah

Old 02-02-2010, 09:54 PM
Voony
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by frenchman
Listen, darling,
It took years to most of us to get our bikes where they are now. And if you can't enjoy a ride on a stock HD, you wont enjoy it on a tricked out one either. You sound and act exactly like the guy in David allan Coes song "harley someday". My story, and I stick with it, is that it is completely retarded to buy parts for a bike that you don't have.
What is it all about to be prepared before you start riding? All you need is a flippin helmet, and, well, a motorcycle (keep that one as a secret, just between you and me). I ride since a long time, and I believe I have more miles dragging my bikes out of the parking spot then you have riding miles. I never, never ever bought some parts for a bike that I was planing to buy. That's kinda like buying ammo before you get the gun.
Who said I will buy the pipes before getting the bike? I am just gathering information.

Really, if you don't want to give me an educated opinion about the pipes I listed on the first page, just forget about this thread.

And I am sure I will enjoy my ride stock, I am just thinking ahead because I don't want to waste time. Because I'm sure that if I had the bike and then start asking question there would have been another smart *** to tell me "Why the heck did you buy the bike before getting info on how to mod it?"

I prefer to ask questions first rather than do it and ask questions later. You know ?

Old 02-02-2010, 09:58 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Well let us all know how it turns out for you.
This is like talking to a friggin teenager. Go ahead, gather all infos you want, buy jackets, blankets, and MOCO toilet paper.
This is pointless. Adios.

Old 02-02-2010, 10:03 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 819 Likes on 805 Posts

A$$less chaps, fingerless gloves,, and sleeveless muscle shirtsss...
other than that the Rush is about the best I've heard.....

Old 02-03-2010, 12:09 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Voony did you ever get your endorsement???

Old 02-03-2010, 07:06 AM
jefnightrain
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

V&H BSS with quiet baffles. Take the wrapping off the baffles & cut about half the baffles off from the front. It will be a deep rumble.
I would love to hear this combo on a carberated Harley at idle as mine sounds good, but being injected, it's idle is too fast for the perfect sound.

Quick Reply: Deep & Throaty