General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone else have this luxury?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 08:27 PM
carlo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Same with the two dealers I deal with Reggie Pink & New Roc HD. very nice folks at both Dealers.

Old 01-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Walkentall
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nellybelle
Mann's H-D in Edinburgh Indiana have treat me great since i met them a few years ago.
Couldn't ask for a better group of employees. From the owners to the service, parts, clothing and sales dept everyone is knowledgeable and professional. They are also friendly and act like they are glad I am there whether I buy anything or not.

If more dealers were like Mann's H-D there would be a lot less bitching on this forum about dealers. Not related, just glad and fortunate to know them as friend and customer.
+1 to this. The techs have been willing to give me some tips and don't give me a rough time when I bring things in to get fixed after a bone head move on my part. Rich, Dave and the entire staff in front are pleasant to deal with. They have a great HOG chapter and the Mann's support that chapter whole hog (pun intended).

Old 01-27-2010, 09:23 PM
ThreatLevel Midnight
Road Master
Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

I have a dealership only about 3 miles away too. They are very friendly, helpful, know me by name, and sure as heck are not pushy. I would hate that. A nice place to drop in from time to time. Never had any really heavy duty work done, never needed it. The service I have had has been quick and reasonable. I also had some work done at a local independent place and it took friggin forever and never gave me back my takeoff parts. I'll stick with the dealer, thank you.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:21 AM
FLUltrarider
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guess I'm pretty lucky too. I get treated that way at the "Historic" Orlando HD dealership pretty much. They don't necessarily remember my bike and set-up, but they do know my name, and have gone the extra mile to help when I've had a stupid issue (normally self-induced) and got me back on the road. They're kind, courteous and knowledgeable. Unfortunately, one service manager I really liked was transferred across town to the East store, but the others still there are good too. They always have a free cup of hot coffee, the latest bike mags on the table in the lounge, and everyone at least stops and says hi and asks if I need anything or how's it going.