Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Your Favorite Hand Cleaner

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 05:43 PM
HandKind
Account On Hold
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your Favorite Hand Cleaner

Hello all. I just became a new sponsor here on HDForums and I would like to extend an offer so some of you members can review a new hand cleaner that Kind Chemical has released called Hand Kind Scrub. This product has been in development for almost 2 years and has proven to perform better than almost all industrial hand cleaners and we hope it will be your favorite hand cleaner.

To the first 12 people who reply in this thread, I will send you a PM with info for you to get a free bottle of Hand Kind Scrub. You pay nothing, not even shipping. All I ask in return is a review of the product.

Hand Kind Scrub is getting fantastic reviews through out industrial markets and now that we have made it available to the consumer market, we need people to try it and get out the word.

I would also like to know what your current favorite hand cleaner is and why. Hand Kind Scrub is a very well engineered product and has some very unique properties that are not available from traditional hand cleaners. So, I am interested to know why your favorite works best for you.

Here is a review that was done by webBike world:

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r3/hand-...-hand-cleaner/

Thanks, Scott K.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:47 PM
NewEnglander
Advanced
Default hand cleaner

I would like to try your product

Old 01-18-2010, 05:49 PM
gmilich
Intermediate

When I was in sales I called on nothing but automotive shops, bike shops and body shops. I sold and sold against many hand cleaners. Kresto is by far the best and have yet to see anything compare

Old 01-18-2010, 05:53 PM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

I too would like to try this product.Having to use hand cleaner all the time our Co supplies us with Estesol,it does a good job. Need something for home shop.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:54 PM
RCB
Road Warrior

GOJO it has worked for my needs over the years. But I would be willing to try yours.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:55 PM
nytryder
Elite HDF Member
Received 297 Likes on 177 Posts

Yeah I'll try some. My hands are always dirty from oil and grease.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:58 PM
robertj74
Tourer

We use Kresto at our shop,but it seems over the years possibly my hands have built up an immunity to it,it does'nt seem to work as well has it did for me in the past,I have been using Snap-On medicated (smooth,no pumice),and it seems to work well.
Would love to try yours.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:15 PM
dawg
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,217 Likes on 1,837 Posts

I'd like to try some. I use gojo just because it is easily available here.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:20 PM
will2002
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,132 Likes on 1,030 Posts

I usually use dishwashing soap. It seems to work as good as anything.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:22 PM
NorthGeorgiaHawg
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HandKind
Hello all. I just became a new sponsor here on HDForums and I would like to extend an offer so some of you members can review a new hand cleaner that Kind Chemical has released called Hand Kind Scrub. This product has been in development for almost 2 years and has proven to perform better than almost all industrial hand cleaners and we hope it will be your favorite hand cleaner.

To the first 12 people who reply in this thread, I will send you a PM with info for you to get a free bottle of Hand Kind Scrub. You pay nothing, not even shipping. All I ask in return is a review of the product.

Hand Kind Scrub is getting fantastic reviews through out industrial markets and now that we have made it available to the consumer market, we need people to try it and get out the word.

I would also like to know what your current favorite hand cleaner is and why. Hand Kind Scrub is a very well engineered product and has some very unique properties that are not available from traditional hand cleaners. So, I am interested to know why your favorite works best for you.

Here is a review that was done by webBike world:

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r3/hand-...-hand-cleaner/

Thanks, Scott K.
I use GoJo Orange Pumice... but I'll try your product. I like the GoJo orange pumice because it scrubs the embedded grease off really well under my fingernails, it is inexpensive, smells really good, makes my hands feel good, I can reuse the containers for storage, and it is readily available at the AutoZone down the street. In the old days I used a product called "LanLin", but I haven't seen it in years.

Last edited by NorthGeorgiaHawg; 01-18-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Your Favorite Hand Cleaner