General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Canadian rider's vs american rider's.

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010 | 03:59 AM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer
The other 21 countries in North America are going to be real mad that you didnt include them.
and what countries might they be?....North America ends at Mexico where it turns into Central America which, in turn, becomes South America at Brazil or somewhere around there...does it not?

Old 01-13-2010 | 04:04 AM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by frenchman
I trained with some snipers, I think they were from the PPLR (princess Patricias light regiment). All I can say is "WOW"!
BUT... They (the canadians) think they speak french. Honestly, I don't understand a word of what they say. That's not french at all.
That's PPCLI Princess Patricias Canadian Light Infantry

Old 01-13-2010 | 05:12 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member

Living in Maine we do not notice any differences.I guess it's because we are having too much fun who knows.

Old 01-13-2010 | 09:42 AM
dreamer65
Road Warrior

[quote=zeus33;6083971]Hey Frenchman,
I've heard about those dudes. I was at a recrutment booth a while ago, they have the actual 50 cal that was used in the "worlds longest sniper kill" on display. They'll let you pick it up and handle it and take a look at it. I did, then I signed up, problem is, they don't seem to want 50 year olds, they want the kids in their 20's.

Here in the US you can buy that 50.cal and you don't have to sign up.
it must be fun to shoot squirrels with
<canuck enjoying the early summer months

Old 01-13-2010 | 10:14 AM
DGDyna
Tourer

Originally Posted by MATUCHI
One thing we have more of than you folks up north is Wet T-Shirt contests.
But in THEIR strip clubs, the women are completely naked. Canadian law says they must wear one article of clothing so they wear shoes.

I think they have us beat on that one.

Last edited by DGDyna; 01-13-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-13-2010 | 10:42 AM
supercrewser
Road Master

Me I would go in hot tubs with them but there is no way in hell I am going in the ocean off on of the BC islands in October it is F*CKING COLD and thought my breasts would fall off.[/quote]
Well if you ever need any help I m sure you could find some volunteers to keep them warm for you. LOL.Thats what a good American would do.

Old 01-13-2010 | 10:49 AM
lizdc
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by supercrewser
Me I would go in hot tubs with them but there is no way in hell I am going in the ocean off on of the BC islands in October it is F*CKING COLD and thought my breasts would fall off.
Well if you ever need any help I m sure you could find some volunteers to keep them warm for you. LOL.Thats what a good American would do.[/quote]

This kind of generosity is what I miss about the state I grew up in .. Folks in OH are always looking to help you OUT of the shirt on your back

Old 01-13-2010 | 10:52 AM
supercrewser
Road Master

Originally Posted by lizdc
Well if you ever need any help I m sure you could find some volunteers to keep them warm for you. LOL.Thats what a good American would do.
This kind of generosity is what I miss about the state I grew up in .. Folks in OH are always looking to help you OUT of the shirt on your back [/quote]
Only if they are as nice looking as you lizdc.

Last edited by supercrewser; 01-13-2010 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-13-2010 | 11:08 AM
Beattle55
Cruiser
Default Crazy Canuc

Crazy Canuc Rick Mercer

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5509913775935#

Old 01-13-2010 | 12:18 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by DinoVelvet
That's PPCLI Princess Patricias Canadian Light Infantry
Sorry, it was out of my memory, it was well over 20 years ago. PPCLI it is. OK?
All I know is that they were good enough to impress me big time. Not big talkers, more the kind "silent professional". Very focused, very, very well trained and never ran a loud mouth. I learned a lot from them, in the week we were together. In fact, the canadian and the british snipers I met were some of the most impressive soldiers. I enjoyed their company as well as the training. Unfortunately, I've never seen them in combat, but there isno doubt in my mind that those guys rule the battlefield.

Last edited by frenchman; 01-13-2010 at 12:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Canadian rider's vs american rider's.