General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Canadian rider's vs american rider's.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010 | 06:58 PM
Mr Pheer
Advanced

Originally Posted by DinoVelvet
I personally think that since there is only TWO countries in N America..we should abolish the border and have just one BIG country...that way I would be free to move to Arizona or Nevada without having the headache of immigration!
The other 21 countries in North America are going to be real mad that you didnt include them.

Old 01-12-2010 | 07:10 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member

I love riding in inland BC and Alberta....beautiful twisty roads, small towns with nice people, and very few RCMP's. One item...don't ever whine to a Canuck about high gas prices....they've been there for years.

Old 01-12-2010 | 07:18 PM
DaddyKnuck
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by frenchman
I trained with some snipers, I think they were from the PPLR (princess Patricias light regiment). All I can say is "WOW"!
BUT... They (the canadians) think they speak french. Honestly, I don't understand a word of what they say. That's not french at all.
Many of them think they speak English as well.

Old 01-12-2010 | 08:15 PM
D6CS
Tourer

I never mind when our American friends make fun of our Military and our equipment and all that ,because I remind them of their attempt to invade Canada in the war of 1812. Huge failure and as it happens the only Americans to make it into Canada were POWs , but as it happens many times "once foe now friend" and we stand shoulder to shoulder to fight terror and promote freedom.
PS
Our beer is still better than yours , and apparently the American Junior Hockey Team is better than ours ?????

Old 01-12-2010 | 09:03 PM
schwangster
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by D6CS
and apparently the American Junior Hockey Team is better than ours ?????
why did you have to bring that up? Man, I was hoping that slipped under the radar in the U.S.
SHHHHHHH

Old 01-12-2010 | 09:06 PM
DGDyna
Tourer

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer
The other 21 countries in North America are going to be real mad that you didnt include them.
Aren't you including Central America in that count?

Old 01-12-2010 | 09:21 PM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by NSCoyote
maritimers are known for there hospitality, work ethics, drinking ability, and large familys.
i have been coast to coast and anywhere you go on the east coast its a whole twiglight feelign people say hi, they let you in to traffic, they stop to ask if your alright, they invite you over for dinner, strangers wave at you going down the road, we may be the poorest provinces but we defintly now how to enjoy life and party . hell even the store next door to me lets people carry a credit note till they get paid. its awesome down here. its almost like stepping back in time 100 years or so as far as mentality goes.

now as for our military goes i can tell you yes alot of our gear isnt as fancy as the US gear but the soldiers using it are the finest around, not just cause ofthere trainign standards but the fact that they knwo there egar isnt as fancy but they still go into the same **** the US does and make it work.

as for Liz skinny dipping Pics if availble woudl be appreciated feel free to PM them to me, but if you think skinny dipping on the west coast is cold coem visit me around april i start dipping int othe atlantic then
++++++++1 on Coasters...When i left NB and moved to Toronto i got jobs after jobs always the next paying more...They hire a coaster in a heartbeat cuz they know we would work and actually show up...

Old 01-12-2010 | 09:32 PM
BB4xl
Road Master

Who could ask for better neighbors. + 1 on the beer

Old 01-12-2010 | 09:33 PM
2kids3pets
Elite HDF Member
Old 01-12-2010 | 09:34 PM
MATUCHI
Road Master

One thing we have more of than you folks up north is Wet T-Shirt contests.

Quick Reply: Canadian rider's vs american rider's.