General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

crest on jacket

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 10:28 AM
FBTRIKE
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

(offer excludes calibers 0.40 and lower, check with your attorney before exercising your constitutional right to bear arms).

Oh sure, lets turn this into a caliber debate! My CCW is a S&W M&P Compact .40. Ten in the mag. one in the chamber, and lots of time spent at the range shooting.......No worries here!

P.S. Just kiddin about turning it into a gun size debate, carry what you like, be proficient with it, and carry if you can!

Old 01-08-2010, 10:47 AM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FBTRIKE
(offer excludes calibers 0.40 and lower, check with your attorney before exercising your constitutional right to bear arms).

Oh sure, lets turn this into a caliber debate! My CCW is a S&W M&P Compact .40. Ten in the mag. one in the chamber, and lots of time spent at the range shooting.......No worries here!

P.S. Just kiddin about turning it into a gun size debate, carry what you like, be proficient with it, and carry if you can!
No disrespect to your .40....I have a quite a few friends I like to kid about the caliber...it's plenty to do the job!

Old 01-08-2010, 10:49 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by krusty1
If you're heavily armed you can generally do as you please. All power flows from the barrel of a gun, a truth I learned almost 50 years ago....not valid in Illinois, Oregon, California, NY, Canada...no warranties expressed or implied....your mileage may vary (offer excludes calibers 0.40 and lower, check with your attorney before exercising your constitutional right to bear arms).
unless your a agent of the government, Politician, or a street corner thug. cant speka for the other places though

Old 01-08-2010, 11:14 AM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by NSCoyote
unless your a agent of the government, Politician, or a street corner thug. cant speka for the other places though
That's where their power ultimately flows from too.

I understand Canada is thinking about loosening it's restrictive long gun laws....maybe handguns will eventually follow. Personally, I don't even like to travel in the states (those listed in my post) that make criminals out of citizens exercising their constitutional right to bear arms. Of course, what Canada does is its own damn business.

Last edited by krusty1; 01-08-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:47 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That's where their power ultimately flows from too.

I understand Canada is thinking about loosening it's restrictive long gun laws....maybe handguns will eventually follow. Personally, I don't even like to travel in the states (those listed in my post) that make criminals out of citizens exercising their constitutional right to bear arms. Of course, what Canada does is its own damn business.
unfortunatly you will never see the laws loosened here in regards to guns, its to much of a cash cow, and creates to many jobs. i used to be big int othe political activisim for the repeal of many of the laws pertainign gun ownership up here as well as the right to carry for self defence but 10 years of beating my head against the wall i got tired of the BS

Old 01-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by fatbob123
Load of bollox - Join another club
That's common sense.

If you don't like the rules, you have no business being a member.
If you choose to stay, then play by the rules.

Edit: Dayuum! I answered a question that was dicussed on the first page or two, then I see my reply is near an entire different conversation!!!!! LOL

Last edited by Faast Ed; 01-08-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:57 AM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
That's common sense.

Edit: Dayuum! I answered a question that was dicussed on the first page or two, then I see my reply is near an entire different conversation!!!!! LOL
Yup....my comment sort of sent the string in the wrong direction. My apologies.

Old 01-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yup....my comment sort of sent the string in the wrong direction. My apologies.
LOL NO need for apology!

That stuff happens way too easily and often around here.

My fault for not reading more of the thread before responding.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:34 AM
oldncrzy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[quote=Faast Ed;6064295]That's common sense.

Faast Ed and others are right. I looked up the rules and the only one is you have to be a member for a year. So I guess my worries are over. How did we get off the topic onto guns? Sheesh! I don't have anything against the topic but maybe another thread? Thanks again for all the opinions.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:54 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I've never seen cows made of cash myself. So the patch in question was a patch of a gun?

Quick Reply: crest on jacket