General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is Your Sled "Transportation" or a "Toy"?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 03:34 PM
wcsj55@yahoo.com
Extreme HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

All my bikes have been toys!!!

Old 01-06-2010, 03:38 PM
lizdc
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by NSCoyote
thats why i introduce them all as "missy", besides they all know i cherise my single life and if they have a problem with me seeing other girls dont bother coming back after the first night. i guess i am addictive cause they keep coming back must be the handcuffs and ball gags i keep i nthe top drawer

See my rule is my son has never met anyone I have dated... When I have him I am just a mom... If I am dating someone (or multi someones) I fit it around my son's time. Avoids confusion of him thinking I am keeping one which I am not... If I decided to keep one he would meet them but I practice catch and release fishing so that isn't likely to happen.

Old 01-06-2010, 03:58 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lizdc
See my rule is my son has never met anyone I have dated... When I have him I am just a mom... If I am dating someone (or multi someones) I fit it around my son's time. Avoids confusion of him thinking I am keeping one which I am not... If I decided to keep one he would meet them but I practice catch and release fishing so that isn't likely to happen.
thats why daddy has alot of friends and my kids dont see any of the umm public displays of affection, as far as my kids are concerned they are friends the same as the neighbors and other people daddy hangs out with. unfortunatly i have my kids 24/7 unless theres funds for a sitter so i dotn have the option of work arounds right at the moment LOL.

catch and realease is the humain way to fish also much healthier on the wallet