General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not trying to be a d*ck...

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 06:51 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SlowRain
Hmmm well no denying that California has some great weather and interesting sites...

But the state itself is near bankruptcy, you can't buy ammunition without, for all intensive purposes, giving up your life's history, gun ownership and purchase is getting worse all the time, there is a central commune of people who have little if any concept of common sense and how the real world has to live...but are constantly using their influence to let people know how they view things, including at least 2 cable films on the "wonder that is Obama" (that would be Hollywood). Oh and one more word here....Pelosi.

Maybe throw a chain-link fence around the state lines and call the whole place Disneyland.

Okay....guess I am a d*ck. But I do have to agree with the poster who said it would be a lot better place if they got rid of the transplants...you are right...but don't send them here!
BWA HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

Old 01-04-2010, 06:54 PM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2DEUCE2
...but I went on a great ride with friends and family here in Los Angeles where it was so warm that I had to take my jacket off and ride in a T-shirt. When we got home, my wife was on my azz for not wearing sunscreen because I got a sunburn! 78 degrees in January. Riding from home in El Segundo along the PCH through Manhattan and Hermosa Beach looking at all the hotties with naughty bodies in bikinis make the high cost of living seem worth it (for the next couple of months at least). Born and raised and never plan on leaving SoCal! If I could only convince the rest of the people out here to leave my guns alone it would be perfect.
ok...just the fact that you posted this....makes you a D I C K ! :P

must be freaking nice.....I really gotta MOVE!

Old 01-04-2010, 07:01 PM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Today was ugly, post-apocalyptic lookin...but still pretty damn warm, so...nyeah nyeah

Old 01-04-2010, 07:10 PM
brutalbrad
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I just got back from SoCal at the Rose Bowl. Weather is great but I wouldn't be surprised if 70% of motorcycle deaths are in SoCal the Cagers drive like maniacs. the saying "If your not first your last" must be on everyones' mind 24/7. But I love the Beaches out there. PCH is great!!!

Old 01-04-2010, 07:19 PM
IndyClassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Our company headquarters is in El Segundo but I am soooo glad they transplanted me from Indiana to Kingman, AZ. Not as warm as so Cal but warm enough to ride most the year, great scenery and not much of the CA issues. Heck we can still wear the gun on our hip no problem. (although I have only done that once "because I can")

Could you convince the bikini-clad hardbodies to hang out here please? Then we would have it made!!

Old 01-04-2010, 07:22 PM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by IndyClassic
Our company headquarters is in El Segundo but I am soooo glad they transplanted me from Indiana to Kingman, AZ. Not as warm as so Cal but warm enough to ride most the year, great scenery and not much of the CA issues. Heck we can still wear the gun on our hip no problem. (although I have only done that once "because I can")

Could you convince the bikini-clad hardbodies to hang out here please? Then we would have it made!!
funny thing about CA women, too...

nowadays EVERYONE has fake *****, and...butts are getting smaller...everywhere I look I see flat asses...

but it's sure purdy here

Old 01-04-2010, 07:29 PM
butch427
Intermediate

I braved the weather to go on a fuel run.( took the long way around ) cant put the scoot up for the winter with no gas in it. :-)

Old 01-04-2010, 07:32 PM
IndyClassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JustDave71
funny thing about CA women, too...

nowadays EVERYONE has fake *****, and...butts are getting smaller...everywhere I look I see flat asses...

but it's sure purdy here
Oh no......the firm round rears are disappearing? I am crushed.

Old 01-04-2010, 07:56 PM
BlueNoser
Tourer

All you guys starting your complaints about your State with any of the following words, sunscreen, plus 70, hardbodies, fakeboobs, hot, sunburned, etc can take it from us guys starting our sentences with, frostbite, shovelling, bike in storage, 2 feet of snow etc, can ,,,,, sorry can't finish this thread the snowplow just went by and plowed me in again, gotta go shovel.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:02 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess I just don't have much to complain about living in southern Ohio...

The winters aren't very long or harsh (all the snow so far, I've been able to sweep off with a broom) and the summers aren't unbearably hot and dry...my riding season isn't
year round, but long enough that I don't get stir crazy in the winter...

The politicians aren't anything to brag about, but we have a choice to wear a helmet
or not...we can get a conceal carry permit to protect ourselves, and get ammo easily enough...

It ain't perfect (what is?), but it ain't bad...

Quick Reply: Not trying to be a d*ck...