General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not trying to be a d*ck...

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 09:08 AM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I got windburn over the weekend clearing another foot of snow out of my driveway.....

Old 01-04-2010, 09:11 AM
chromedome09
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 97FXSTSB
What can I say. You're just a big manly man.
Hey I didn't say anything about me riding around here now. I just said it takes some nads... I'm inside where it's warm and cozy.

cuz I might be dumb , but I aren't stupid. bwhahahaha

oh and thanks for noticing my manliness .. r u hitting on me..... JK. just checking cause I've heard strange rumours about you Californians

Old 01-04-2010, 09:12 AM
fester1
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chromedome09
Any marooon can ride around in that kind of weather. Takes some real nads to ride around my state right now. KCMO -3F

If youre ridin in -3, you are the moron.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:35 AM
captaincaveman
Tourer

No way in hell. Don't get me wrong You have a beautiful state, But ya let the fruits and the flakes take it over and elected some of the most liberal moonbats on the planet. I'd be an instant felon as soon as I cross the state line.

"If someone is so fearful that they are going to start using their weapons to protect their rights, it makes me very nervous that these people have weapons at all." ~Rep. Henry Waxman, Kalifornistans 30th

Oh Henry.... isn't that why we have a second amendment?

Josh

Old 01-04-2010, 09:44 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

the snow is starting to melt here, but theres a cold snap due in the next couple of days. thats the crappy thing about the weather here, during the winter youll get a few days of freezing snowing crap then a day or 2 of above 0* celsius to melt it all down, then back to freezing again all the way through till end of march

Old 01-04-2010, 09:49 AM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 21,559 Likes on 8,471 Posts

Sunburn? What's that? You mean there is a sun?

Old 01-04-2010, 10:00 AM
oldncrzy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy

"78 degrees in January. Riding from home in El Segundo along the PCH through Manhattan and Hermosa Beach looking at all the hotties with naughty bodies in bikinis ..."
geez rub it in. 34* and snow here. crap. We would NEVER see 78 in January. Probably not til June.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:36 AM
OldBoldPilot
Club Member
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 24,165 Likes on 5,324 Posts

Yup, the Pacific Coast Highway was a beautiful ride yesterday. One more great thing about riding in California: Lane splitting (aka lane sharing) isn't illegal. Traffic jams? Who cares? Long lines at a red light? Move right on up to the front. As long as you're not going "much faster" (as defined by the CHP motor officer on your tail) than the surrounding traffic, it's all good.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:37 AM
leicafish
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 19 Posts

Me I was born and raised here, Native Californians no problems. What we need is all of the easterners to go back home starting with Pelosi. This was a damn great state until all of the transplants got here. From East and South.

Last edited by leicafish; 01-04-2010 at 10:40 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Hooker 6
Tourer
Default Cold in GA

Last week I replied to year around riding in GA, I lied. Yesterday went out to check out my new mirrors, and turned around after a hlf mile when I couldn't feel my finger tips. Looks like next week!

Originally Posted by 2DEUCE2
...but I went on a great ride with friends and family here in Los Angeles where it was so warm that I had to take my jacket off and ride in a T-shirt. When we got home, my wife was on my azz for not wearing sunscreen because I got a sunburn! 78 degrees in January. Riding from home in El Segundo along the PCH through Manhattan and Hermosa Beach looking at all the hotties with naughty bodies in bikinis make the high cost of living seem worth it (for the next couple of months at least). Born and raised and never plan on leaving SoCal! If I could only convince the rest of the people out here to leave my guns alone it would be perfect.

Quick Reply: Not trying to be a d*ck...