General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What HD BLING did you get for Christmas thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 11:42 PM
patriotmc
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Every thing on my wish list... chrome accent rings for fairing gauges, running light coversion kit for rear signal lights, LED oil temp/full gauge, siren from Radio Shack for security alarm (bought this myself $5.95) and a new leather vest. Hoping for the piece of a** tomorrow. Had a great time with wife and kids.

Not so looking forward to Sunday though... we do Christmas for my wifes clan... last year had 70 people here :-( Only good thing is when they all leave. This year it's Sunday and people have to go to work, so hoping they clear out early.

Oh, and we are in the middle of another frigg'n blizzard! I guess those are the price I have to pay for all those nice gifts and having such a wonderful family. Yeah, not so bad after all :-)

Old 12-25-2009, 11:54 PM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Splurged and bought myself some Ohlins rear shocks for my '99 FLHT Bagger. Mounted them today and they feel much better than those, not so good, stock air shocks. They do need to be dialed in but I ran out of time because there was a beer with my name on it in town that had to be dealt with first and I know you all know what that's like, eh.

Guaranteed to get it dialed in tomorrow though and then go for a nice cruise. At least a couple hundred miles, eh.

Old 12-26-2009, 06:23 AM
shortride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I bought my RKC a set of fairing lowers.

Old 12-26-2009, 07:43 AM
taz ride
Road Master

No bling for our rides but a nice warm new place to store then. The new place came with a managers & co managers job. Also living arangements in a 1700 sq.ft. townhouse and a nice hourly rate for the wife & I plus benifits. After 9 months of both being unemployed life is GOOD. Happy Holidays To All.

Old 12-26-2009, 07:58 AM
TXMaverick
Intermediate

New leather jacket from Leatherup.com New boots from the same place. And a Harley emblem cover for my gas tank cap. Got momma the same boots I have too. Leatherup has great gear for very good price.

Old 12-26-2009, 07:59 AM
1flhtk4me
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 90 Likes on 67 Posts

My broinlaw gave me a 10" gun smoke Windvest windsheild.

Old 12-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Wallaby
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No H-D bling........I did get a Hemi 'Cuda though......1/64th scale...

Old 12-26-2009, 09:20 AM
TedMan
Road Warrior
Received 247 Likes on 159 Posts

Got Jaybrake black anodized grips that I had customized by Duane Ballard. Also got Jaybrake black anodized mirrors (round radial), HD dark custom fuel gauge, and a very cool fuel cap made by NYC Choppers. Last but not least, got custom tooled seat and tank panel from SO Kustom and also had Shaun customize and modify my battery cover. It's the only way I can get through winter!

TedMan

Old 12-26-2009, 09:40 AM
Cajun King
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got floor board extensions from Harley Goodies that when I finish this cup of coffee and posting this I am going to install.

I also got a leather vest, Harley sweat shirt and sweat pants for around the house, a couple of good cigars and cigar lighter.

Santa also bought me some under armor that I got to try out yesterday. Temps here around 39 degrees and took a ride to my bro in laws yesterday morning for a Bloody Mary and a cigar. I was very warm with that and my leather jacket and chaps. Life is good. Everyone have a happy new year.

Cajun

Last edited by Cajun King; 12-26-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:53 AM
tully_mars
Road Master
Received 108 Likes on 70 Posts

Zumo 550! Can't wait to get it mounted.

Quick Reply: What HD BLING did you get for Christmas thread