Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

In the spirit of the holidays give away

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 07:37 PM
1lowsporty
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In the spirit of the holidays give away

OK folks, I have done this in the past on another rider forum I belong to and figured I would offer up the idea here.
If you have an item sitting around that you think another member can use,you offer it up for free! You can ask for the cost of shipping. I have given away leather vests to Harley pins or patches,to exhausts systems. Big or small it's the gift that counts. You can even pass a long a gremlin bell!
There are two rules. First is that the first person that says they would like the item,has to spell out what it is,not just post a reply saying I'll take it to keep things straight. Second rule is you can only ask for/get TWO items while the thread is running so that everyone has a chance.
If your posting an item to give away you can make it a riddle/question forum or Harley related if you choose to keep things interesting. Sometimes it's nice as well to offer up an item to only people on dial up internet so they get a shot without the cable internet users beating them all the time.
We need to pick a start date-Dec.14th? run it for 10 days-then have a Merry Christmas!!!
Thoughts?

Last edited by 1lowsporty; 12-11-2009 at 07:39 PM.