General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pissed off

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Time2Cruise
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you and all those who serve and sacrifice for our country. We are indeed indebted to you. That said, I don't see why this should turn into a pissing match. Sux what that some low life scum slimer did to your flag and mount. Good luck building a new one and good excuse for an upgrade.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:26 PM
leicafish
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by sealdoggy04
My Son and I rode our Harleys to the Great American Motorcycle Show in Long Beach California yesterday.

What a Great show, the reason I'm pissed is while we were in the show someone broke off my custom American flag I made for my Tour Pack, I'm Pissed off.

I'm A Vietnam Vet a true patriot of the USA, I'm torn over this, I sacrificed to fly my flag proudly, what's this country coming to.
Only thing I can say "idiots"

Old 12-06-2009, 05:33 PM
NovemberRain78
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks man. Some people have no respect at all.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:56 PM
treefiddy
Road Master
Received 30 Likes on 11 Posts

Such a shame when those goofball coneheads disrespect ourselves and our countries!

Old 12-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Other Sheep
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

There were a ton of bikes in the parking lot. A lot of people were meandering around the rides checking out the chrome and custom paint. It's possible someone knocked it off by mistake and was too embarassed or scarred to admit it. Make a new one and write it off to experience or next time you park, hide somewhere and get vengeance on the knucklhead that messes with your ride.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:45 PM
nytryder
Elite HDF Member
Received 297 Likes on 177 Posts

I was doing Biketoberfest this yr at the Cabbaga Patch when a woman broke the US Flag off her ol mans bike. She was not the least interested and actually put her foot over the flag while adjusting her massive *** to ride out. I was so pissed I couldn't talk. I picked it up and stashed it in my tour pack. Next big fire out back I'll burn it. It seems people today have no reguard for what our countrys Flag stands for.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:53 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 819 Likes on 805 Posts

Yep... lots of dopers, scum-sucking, draining the till for all its worth and don't care bout anyone, pieces of chit. roaming around here that don't know chit and steal anything that they want to, cause they think there better than the rest of us and we owe them everything.....
They want everything free and think our country owes them everything..... Pi$$ on them and I'll rip there heads off if I catch one doing that chit....

Other than that, I am a peacefull type and love the decent ones.....

Old 12-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Tao3535
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ImNoPrince
The ones mother had the nerve to say he didn't have to shoot him, When he saw what was going on this punk had a Gun to the Store clerks head. He waited for then to Turn to exit the store and let them have it.
Didn't have to shoot him? When he holds a gun to someone's head you get to shoot him.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Chibamonkey
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To the OP, all of the other vets in this forum, and those who have lost loved ones while serving our country, THANK YOU for your service.

I hope that you do fix your flag, and again fly it proudly while riding. It is too bad and pretty sad state when someone either intentionally or mistakenly broke something that belonged to someone else at an event such as that, and if accidentally....didn't man up to face the owner.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:56 PM
R-Jay
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Since you said it was custom made, I think you should custom make one thats easy to take off and store in the trunk when you are away from your bike. Out of sight, out of harms way.

Quick Reply: Pissed off