General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley-Davidson Owner's Ring

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011 | 08:30 AM
32vld
Road Master

854 for 10k gold

1069 for 14k gold

I can't afford that, and if I could there are some many other things I'd rather have.

Old 01-04-2011 | 08:39 AM
cameraboy
Outstanding HDF Member

There's a ring for harley owners?

Are you kidding me?

man, BEST PR/MARKETING TEAM EVER.

Why on earth would anyone buy one though? Is it because you want everyone you encounter when you are not on your bike to know that you ride a harley?

Last edited by cameraboy; 01-04-2011 at 08:59 AM.
Old 01-04-2011 | 09:38 AM
Buckinfitch
Supporter

Originally Posted by oct1949
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

================================================== =

Score now is, 1-1.

Chick magnets---1

No Chick magnet---1
so chances are 50/50 that this ring will get me laid? thems is some good odds

Old 01-04-2011 | 01:02 PM
arcticharleyman
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by hoethree
snip.....
I have noticed a lot of people on this forum like to criticize others here for whatever they like or dont like. I just dont get why some here have to make a big production of it and be so much of an ******* as to what they think everyone ought to like or dislike...snip.... I guess I am tolerant of just about anybody who rides whatever they want to ride and wears whatever they want to wear. Is that to much to expect? Whats up with all the finger pointing, name calling, bullshit hiding behind a monitor and keyboard on this forum? I guess I am done now......just saying.
You said it just right.
PS...wanna go into partnership for the HD T's store? I have them from all over the world...friends either get them or send them.
I might have 3 non-HD t's.

Old 01-04-2011 | 01:45 PM
06Ultraman
Road Captain

Bottom line is if its fun, do it!!! And don't judge others!!! Pure and simple. Judging equals small mind.

Old 01-04-2011 | 02:09 PM
arcticharleyman
Outstanding HDF Member

I'm gonna get off track here a bit...please don't mind.
To all you guys who spout about wearing numerous rings on your punchin hand....
Question...does the metal actually make a good mark on the opponent's face/body and inflict a lot of damage?
Question...doesn't the metal cut into your fingers just as much?
Reason I ask is the fact that once upon a time I hit a guy in the kisser while wearing a ring and gave him a heck of a bruise, but that sucking ring almost cut my finger tendon in half.
I think I would rather throw a punch and connect at the right time than rely on a piece of metal on the outside of my hand. At least that is the way I was taught to effectively throw a punch to inflict the most damage during my martial arts training.
Now..... back to regularly scheduled programming.

Old 01-04-2011 | 02:46 PM
Hamburglar
Tourer

Originally Posted by arcticharleyman
I'm gonna get off track here a bit...please don't mind.
To all you guys who spout about wearing numerous rings on your punchin hand....
Question...does the metal actually make a good mark on the opponent's face/body and inflict a lot of damage?
Question...doesn't the metal cut into your fingers just as much?
Reason I ask is the fact that once upon a time I hit a guy in the kisser while wearing a ring and gave him a heck of a bruise, but that sucking ring almost cut my finger tendon in half.
I think I would rather throw a punch and connect at the right time than rely on a piece of metal on the outside of my hand. At least that is the way I was taught to effectively throw a punch to inflict the most damage during my martial arts training.
Now..... back to regularly scheduled programming.

Depends on the rings ..... anyways he wanted to wear the harley lame ring for that. I just thought he should know that its illegal in some areas

Old 04-05-2013 | 03:58 PM
tacojunkie
Cruiser

A friend of mine was punched in the forehead by a guy with a similar class ring and it left a nice scar on his head, that was 40 years ago. Still shows today.

Old 04-05-2013 | 05:04 PM
JackD
Road Master

Originally Posted by hoethree
I remember when these first became available. At the time I guess I was in the mode of buying whatever I could lay my hands on that featured the Harley logo. I thought they were to cool for school and looked at buying one several times but never did. Personally I like rings. I have quite a collection and wear different ones at different times. I have worn my college ring since 1971 and its a big sucker on my right hand. I now wear a divorce ring on my left hand, a skull, and it gets noticed quite a bit. I like jewelry and dont think its gay for a man but I do draw the line somewhere short of Mr. T. To me its always been a matter of personal taste and simple economics.
I have noticed a lot of people on this forum like to criticize others here for whatever they like or dont like. I just dont get why some here have to make a big production of it and be so much of an ******* as to what they think everyone ought to like or dislike. I probably have enough Harley T-shirts to open a store, I have several Harley leather jackets, some for wear, some for show. When I am not at the office wearing the mandatory "business casual" I am probably wearing something that says Harley on it. Does that make me gay or a loser? I really dont give a fu#k what people think of what I wear or why I wear it, its my personal decision. Whats with all the animosity? And, yes, when I ride I most likely have on a Harley T-shirt with or without a Harley denim cut, sometimes with chaps on sometimes not, always wearing fingerless gloves, heavy leather boots, jeans, a Harley belt complete with chain-drive wallet. I am a law-abiding "citizen" with a good job that makes me a good buck. I own my home, my cars, and my bikes. I have worn a Rolex for the last 23 years. Some would call me a RUB, some would call me a Poser, some would call me a dick. Both my ex-wives would call me a lot worse. Do I give a real ****? Hell no! I ride whenever I can as much as I can. I am not afraid to wrench on my bikes but prefer having experts/professionals do it when its beyond my capabilities. I guess I am tolerant of just about anybody who rides whatever they want to ride and wears whatever they want to wear. Is that to much to expect? Whats up with all the finger pointing, name calling, bullshit hiding behind a monitor and keyboard on this forum? I guess I am done now......just saying.
You are on da money my friend!!!

Old 04-05-2013 | 05:07 PM
Pete6114
Outstanding HDF Member

Had some puss+ RCMP guy hit me a few times,who had a big ring on his hand, while his puss+ partner had his gun in my ribs. Couldn't believe it didn't even hurt. He must have been a super puss.....

Quick Reply: Harley-Davidson Owner's Ring