Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley-Davidson Owner's Ring

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 09:55 AM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Tito, I will take you up on that offer anytime...I too need a break, a few beers, and laughs on Stevie-boy....the sad face clown.

You got it Steve, Stevie-boy, blah, blah...blah...you are a sad face clown...big tears is your name......am I sorry you're all butt hurt over some meaningless comments, I made. No.....I actually find it TOTALLY hilarious! My God, if tears of pain could be posted......you'd have Niagara Fallls flowing down the thread. Did I hit too close to home for you? Yes, and it shows...so let me clear some things up for all reading and you can put some budros butt cream on that chapped **** for this one...

In the early 80's I remember seeing this stupid poster. If someone could find the image, great thanks, I can't seem to find it. It was the one......"The one who dies with the most toys...wins." Those reading might remember it had a mansion, european sports car, blonde haired model, a motorcycle, a speed boat...basically everything a 12 year old boy would want in life......until they matured and realize you can not take it with you.

Obviously the Sad Face Clown still has that poster, framed on his bedroom wall. He is reading it like a checklist.....saying something something to the effect someday everyone will think I am finally cool. Everyone will finally realize I am a winner! When I get my Harley Davidson Dart Board w/ matching darts, the barstools w/ matching table for my garage...then...then all my friends will come over to MY house for poker night.

Big Tears, the sad face clown, high school and college are over....life should have began. With you it more or less stopped. You feel robbed about something back there and seem driven to fix it. It really doesn't matter what you obtain in life, but what you get out of life. Big Tears I think you took my first post WAY too seriously. Which, again, I find effing HILARIOUS! Over a comment I made about ME going to the "pub" in all my H-D gear head to toe...Christ man, it was more of a pun, in many ways. I was making fun of myself...you're the clown that took it personal and literally! But what else is new.....

Last edited by "Dutch"; 12-16-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Hamburglar
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

God I love this f*ckin thread!!!!

Old 12-16-2010, 10:43 AM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Old 12-16-2010, 11:09 AM
Hamburglar
Tourer

......please dont make fun of my HD ring. I spent 25 grand to get the bike, 10 grand to put chrome and other sh*t on it , and hundreds more on apparel / decorations / a personality, etc. Cant you guys understand that Im cool? Gosh, I'm a biker now! I dont need to learn anything about the culture, i have all my gear. Im just like you!
Rough and tough Harley man.

hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Old 12-16-2010, 12:07 PM
rocknrod
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Funny - I went through the purchase pages at Jostens and had no problems.
I must not have gone through public school

Old 01-03-2011, 12:09 AM
Bogus racing
Novice

I got one of those rings. I like it. Brass knuckles are illegal rings are not. I don't feel the need to ride with my 9mm all the time so its nice to know I got a little extra punch in my punch if things get out of hand. After I left the Army the first time (1st Ranger Batt)I made my living bouncing drunks out of bars and nightclubs in and around Georgia Tennesse and South Carolina for about 5 years and I have been in more than my share of barfights and I know a little extra weight on a right hook to the jaw can calm things down real fast. My wife bought the ring for me as a present after I got my 07 streetglide. The streetglide was just totaled (hit from behind at stoplight) now i just got an 09 crossbones and I am going to send the ring back and have it reworked with my new bike info because Jostens advertise that they will redo your ring for a nominal charge if you switch bikes within 4 years of purchasing the ring. Is the ring obnoxious, hell yes, thats why I like it.

Old 01-03-2011, 12:53 AM
SteveO-ll
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

After reading this whole thread all I can say is; Yup! Its winter time

Old 01-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Hamburglar
Tourer

Originally Posted by Bogus racing
I got one of those rings. I like it. Brass knuckles are illegal rings are not. I don't feel the need to ride with my 9mm all the time so its nice to know I got a little extra punch in my punch if things get out of hand. After I left the Army the first time (1st Ranger Batt)I made my living bouncing drunks out of bars and nightclubs in and around Georgia Tennesse and South Carolina for about 5 years and I have been in more than my share of barfights and I know a little extra weight on a right hook to the jaw can calm things down real fast. My wife bought the ring for me as a present after I got my 07 streetglide. The streetglide was just totaled (hit from behind at stoplight) now i just got an 09 crossbones and I am going to send the ring back and have it reworked with my new bike info because Jostens advertise that they will redo your ring for a nominal charge if you switch bikes within 4 years of purchasing the ring. Is the ring obnoxious, hell yes, thats why I like it.

First of all - WOW!

Second - depending on the state, if you wear 4 rings on one hand, they will be considered the same as knuckle dusters.

Old 01-03-2011, 01:41 PM
EndOfDays
Advanced

I'm not really into the ring thing, but I don't know why it makes you uncool to have one. I'd hate to be one of these people that goes around looking for non name brand merchandise to make sure they aren't being a poser.

If I wanted a dart board, and the HD one was similar in price to a regular one I'd buy the HD one. Why? Because I like the brand. What's wrong with that? If all you guys hate the HD branding so much, why ride one? The bikes are the biggest advertising item and the most overpriced thing they sell. Im sure you'll have a hard time finding any Hyosung merchandise, and you'd be that cool against the grain guy you're all striving to be.

Got a bad *** HD jacket from the Misses for Christmas too. I'll wear it not caring if I'm seen as a poser or RUB.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:15 AM
Bluehighways
Stellar HDF Member
Received 222 Likes on 157 Posts

I grew up on a farm and these rings look kinda familiar . . . and the folks wearing them as well . . .

Attached Thumbnails Harley-Davidson Owner's Ring-bull-nose-ring.jpg  

Quick Reply: Harley-Davidson Owner's Ring