General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

just spent $150 on Cold Gear

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 03:36 PM
SuburbanMom
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dlnp22
Tara, next time I see you, we'll just have to take it all off and compare..........................I guess, right?

Well now that's an idea... lol

Old 11-19-2009, 10:32 AM
dlnp22
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Lord, these 3.0's are the single most comfortable pieces of clothing I've ever worn in my life. I have yet to even try them out riding, but I can't stop wearing them already.

Got them yesterday, wore the top with just a t shirt over it outside w/ no jacket. Felt very comfy. Got to my destination, heat was cranking, and wasn't overheated in the least.

I wore both tops and bottoms TO BED, and had the most comfortable sleep in the last two months.

Currently wearing the bottoms at work, under suit pants(bit of a hike from the car to the office).

The material is insane. I thought it'd be just a snazzy version of those silk underliners, but there's this wild cross-grid material on the inside. It's amazing.

Haven't even ridden on the scoot, but I'm already happy

Old 11-19-2009, 10:43 AM
DrSmaggs
Tourer

Under Armour is awesome. I have the pants, and a turtle-necked blue top for under my clothes.

I'm a huge crybaby when it comes to being cold and I love this stuff.

Old 11-19-2009, 12:55 PM
bwana1
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Good stuff, Maynard!!

Old 12-13-2009, 08:05 AM
stamper5498
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Someone posted a comment recently about gloves or liners purchase at a sporting goods store(sports authority), that you put a hot pocket in the back and the heat radiated to the fingers. Does any one remember the post? I have searched and cannot locate it. I am interested in the name of the gloves or liners.

thanks

Old 12-13-2009, 09:43 AM
jimmything
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by SuburbanMom
How do I tell what level I have? LOL Price? haha
I'm guessing you'll have to put em on and let us check them out for ya...

Old 12-13-2009, 09:59 AM
DS/B MCS
5th Gear

My Lord, these 3.0's are the single most comfortable pieces of clothing I've ever worn in my life. I have yet to even try them out riding, but I can't stop wearing them already.

Got them yesterday, wore the top with just a t shirt over it outside w/ no jacket. Felt very comfy. Got to my destination, heat was cranking, and wasn't overheated in the least.

I wore both tops and bottoms TO BED, and had the most comfortable sleep in the last two months.

Currently wearing the bottoms at work, under suit pants(bit of a hike from the car to the office).

The material is insane. I thought it'd be just a snazzy version of those silk underliners, but there's this wild cross-grid material on the inside. It's amazing.

Haven't even ridden on the scoot, but I'm already happy
UA has a Great product. Yes, it is expensive, but it Lasts

Buy Quality...You only cry once

Old 12-13-2009, 10:07 AM
coupe55
Club Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Cold Beer

....I've never met anyone that had them, but have read some decnet reviews.

Andybody wear the tops and bottoms? I think it's the 3.0.

Am I getting my $$'s worth? I guess I'm going to find out one way or another........
Sorry did not have my reading specks on, I thought this thread was about spending $150 on cold beer! My Bad

Old 12-13-2009, 10:15 AM
fxdwg07
Intermediate

I work outside all day everyday. ( i am a heavy equipment mechanic) i have the 2.0 and 3.0 stuff. Works great even in below freezing weather.

It also goes well with my gerbings heated gear when i ride in cold weather.

To me it is worth the price.

Old 12-13-2009, 11:17 AM
dumpsterj
Cruiser

never hurts to keep a tasty hot pocket nearby . I definitely need to look into some chaps or leather pants or something , got 2 pairs of long johns on under jeans , it takes a while to get cold but 30 mins into the ride im chilly , altho nothing like if i didnt have them.

Originally Posted by stamper5498
Someone posted a comment recently about gloves or liners purchase at a sporting goods store(sports authority), that you put a hot pocket in the back and the heat radiated to the fingers. Does any one remember the post? I have searched and cannot locate it. I am interested in the name of the gloves or liners.

thanks

Quick Reply: just spent $150 on Cold Gear