General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brother Speed MC: Letter response to pile up accident

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 06:16 AM
pococj
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,296 Likes on 483 Posts

Originally Posted by fireman9513
Thank you sir for clearing that up.
And as far as chill, im cool, never was heated, thats whats wrong with the internet, you thought I was getting heated when I wasnt.
All I had to go by was the propaganga media definition, so you have given a much better description of the definition and for that, Now we know the rest of the story!
No, now you know the media version of the story; some of it accurate, some of it semi-accurate, too much of it supposition (think "suppository"), or at least a very narrow view from a few eyeballs, and much of it pure-d balderdash. The only way to know the story is to live it, and even then all you know is your life in it 'cause other's see it differently.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:20 AM
jimsflh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I thought I was a 1%'r cuz I'm one of the 1% that likes his heel shifter! LOL
(OK, now before we get all worked up, that was a joke)

Old 11-10-2009, 08:31 AM
faber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by MidnitEvil
Si

Sí...

Old 11-10-2009, 04:59 PM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Speaking of *****...

... Did you ever stop and think, some of the best parts of a woman are - Nothing?

Old 11-10-2009, 05:42 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I have taken the time to read the seven pages of chatter. How this spun from a "Thank You Letter" to "*****, Bikes, and Beer." I can only guess it was one question "What is a 1%er?"

One freaking question and it all fell to chit. Well, actually, when one mentioned *****. I looked to the bottom of the screen and noticed I had a few pages left. I thought, come on Krub6t9, brighten up this thread. This could be the one question to turn the topic another direction. But I was only enlightened with more comments about what is and what is not a 1%er, spell check, publishing, English Professors, and so on.

ME, made a very valid point about the letter. If it is meant for publication it should be at the very least spell checked. However his timing may have been off on the delivery. ME that comment was like going to a family members funeral and saying; "Why in the hell did they put Uncle Bob in that ugly 70's suit?" Maybe Aunt May liked that suit on him. Or maybe it was his favorite. Just like the author of that Brother Speed letter wanted to express his feelings after a traumatic accident. Was the last paragraph asking for witnesses so they could piece together the accident, uncalled for? Yes. That should have been published on a later date.

In closing, thanks for reading.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:00 PM
MAGNYS
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I too read all seven pages and wow it`s gunna be a looong winter!

Old 10-15-2010, 11:50 PM
johnniemack
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Say I was reading one of your posts where you knew of my old club the FOURTH REICH MC. I was a FOURTH REICH back in 1969 and into the Seventy's In S.L.C. UTAH. I have been trying to find my old REICH BROTHERS. Do you happen to know of any FOURTH REICH Members and where they are located. Any help would be great. I am begining to feel like I might be the last man standing from our old CHAPTER.

Last edited by johnniemack; 10-16-2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: delete
Old 10-16-2010, 07:10 AM
OldCoddger
Advanced

The need for spell check is over rated. LOL

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Old 10-16-2010, 08:16 AM
stro1965
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 709 Likes on 352 Posts

I thought it was a classy move for the MC to write the thank you letter. And MidnitEvil always cracks me up, I enjoy his posts!

Old 10-16-2010, 08:22 AM
VsTheWorld
Road Master

Originally Posted by OldCoddger
The need for spell check is over rated. LOL

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
what do you do for words with 3 letters or less?

classy? perhaps

what would be more classy is if they were rolling past a traffic stop where a LEO needed assistance, and they stopped and saved his life. Not likely...and thats what separates the two extremes

Quick Reply: Brother Speed MC: Letter response to pile up accident