General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Houston area activity

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 01:51 AM
tphillips
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Houston area activity

I posted this originally in the "southwest" area of postings -- but less-than-expected traffic and response has precipitated my cutting-and-pasting it here... I'm hoping that you, like I, surf this section of the website more frequently than some others. Sooo, if you are close to the Houston area, this is a cause that is hosting a ride very, very soon -- here are the details and re-post of information:

For all of you in the greater Houston area, there is going to be a concert and benefit motorcycle ride on Sunday, July 16 for The Bridge, a non-profit organization which assists women and children in crisis, particularly survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and homelessness. To this end, The Bridge advocates for the oppressed; provides shelter, food and clothing to the needy; and cares for and supports the community and itself.

If you would like more information on this upcoming event, please visit the website link below:

http://www.mycityrocks.com/rocksafe/

Or if you want to contact The Bridge directly, visit: www.tbotw.org

Thanks in advance for your support!