General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OH MY GOD, someone talk me out of hurting someone

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009 | 11:46 PM
dlnp22
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by Jonesee
Not different at all. I read you were mad because she parked to closely to your bike.

Was the the point of your post about posession of the parking spot? If that is the case you are on the wrong forum.
What the hell are you talking about? How is having someone(with a CAR) in your spot at home, when they're not supposed to be(emphasis on YOUR SPOT and HOME), not different than going somewhere intentionally knowing that you're going to be parked inches from OTHER bikes?

Come on.

Old 10-23-2009 | 08:13 AM
Jonesee
Outstanding HDF Member

I misunderstood. I didn't know your post was about someone poaching your parking spot.

I incorrectly assumed it was because she parked so closely to your bike.

Your parking spot must be very important to you that you feel a need to be restrained from battering a lady who inappropriatley used it.

I apologize for my misunderstanding. I believe however, you should have posted about losing your parking spot in another more appropriate forum.

Old 10-23-2009 | 09:17 AM
EvilWayz
Tourer

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
after my daughter died when only 4 months old i learned that there are no problems that are realy that important
Ugh, that's an awful way to learn that lesson.

Old 10-23-2009 | 09:24 AM
Skitzer
Road Master

How is parking 2 feet away from your bike a major issue ...... enough of an issue to hurt someone? Build a bridge and get over it. I'm sure she wasn't being intentionally provocative. Live and let live ..... she meant you no harm.

Old 10-23-2009 | 09:47 AM
The Reverend D
Tourer

ok, everyone... quit with telling the guy to chill. He's made the point that he's chilled out now... The point as I see it is that it was his spot and someone else parked in it. It may have been a mistake, it may not have been... None of us know, right? So what's with all the crap? "I'd go kick her head in and slash her tires!" Really? That's the level-headed way you'd handle this situation?
I imagine it's pretty hard to enjoy the open road when they won't even open your cell doors for more than an hour a day in jail.
Listen, dnlp handled it fine. I'dve done the same thing. Life is short! Grace costs nothing. There are many ways to handle the situation and however we choose to handle situations like this, peacefully and thoughtfully are the ways to go.
Take it easy... Slooow down... everything is ok.

Old 10-23-2009 | 10:29 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by dlnp22
What the hell are you talking about? How is having someone(with a CAR) in your spot at home, when they're not supposed to be(emphasis on YOUR SPOT and HOME), not different than going somewhere intentionally knowing that you're going to be parked inches from OTHER bikes?

Come on.

BOY, I bet when you hit the "Submit New Thread" button, you had ABSOUTELY no "F"in' idea, jus' where in the H*LL, THIS thing, was going !!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

THIS thread is FUNNIER than a ONE LEGGIT azz kikin' contest.

DID someone say "HOOKA??" This one aint qwite dead yet, BUT you know, she's(??) gotta b on her last leg !!!

Old 10-23-2009 | 10:54 AM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Originally Posted by dlnp22
AGAIN(!!), I'm over it..but took this shot this morning for giggles. And that's not the car...she was in the space between that car and the bike.
Why I could get a tractor and a 53' trailer in that spot!!

Old 10-23-2009 | 10:54 AM
2003Springer
Outstanding HDF Member
Default Forgive them dlnp22

For they know not what they do. I parked that period to close to my scooter.

Old 10-23-2009 | 10:59 AM
karaokeman
Road Captain

it's the neighbors GUESTS car and they probably asked your neighbor if they could park in that spot. And the nice old lady probably said something like --SURE YOU CAN PARK THERE MY NEIGHBOR WON'T MIND .....HE'S SUCH A NICE GUY

Old 10-23-2009 | 11:06 AM
jimmything
Stellar HDF Member

Even nice little christian ladies can be devils sometimes. I wouldn't over-react until she hits it, then.*@#%#...

Quick Reply: OH MY GOD, someone talk me out of hurting someone