General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OH MY GOD, someone talk me out of hurting someone

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009 | 08:51 AM
Double3
Tourer

That old lady would have kicked your ***.

Old 10-22-2009 | 08:58 AM
fixedmlc
Road Master

Do you have signs all around stating the lot is private? There's usually a tow company # on that. Call them and have the car towed out of your spot. With the economy the way it is, they'll probably hurry over and get the car to make their $$ on it.

I know, it's a little old lady's car. I read it (at least through the second page).

Old 10-22-2009 | 09:15 AM
doorsidedown
Road Captain

just go take a ride. that'll put a little space between you and her!

Old 10-22-2009 | 09:18 AM
dlnp22
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by Double3
That old lady would have kicked your ***.

Nah, I'm pretty sure she's had a stroke. I'm sure I can take her.

But better still, I'll have my 3 year old exact revenge next time she's over her house being babysat. She's potty training...unsuccessfully

But(for the 4th? 5th time?), I'm really over it....just needed to vent the moment I got in the door.....

When I get fired up, I end up blasting right off the bat, but I'm cool in about 15 mins. Italian....

Old 10-22-2009 | 09:32 AM
FLUltrarider
Road Warrior

As long as she didn't touch the bike I'd just let it lie. They're older, obviously not bikers and don't have the same viewpoint as you. I know it's your spot, but in the grand scheme of things is it really so bad to let a senior have a pass every once in awhile as long as no physical damage is done? If it was a daily occurence I might have a discussion with her about it when you were cooler and less stressed over it. But, if it's a once or twice a month or year thing I wouldn't even mention it.

Old 10-22-2009 | 09:34 AM
dlnp22
|
Tourer

Let me clarify..I seem to have forgotten to 'till now. The NEIGHBOR is an elderly woman; the guest in my spot was NOT...she was a younger woman(and not elderly woman's daughter- whom I know).

Yes, I'd think myself a jackass as well, if I was upset at an "old lady".

Old 10-22-2009 | 09:44 AM
Healey2Harley
Road Master

She was probably wondering why some creep parked a motorcycle taking up so much of good a car parking place. (JK) Glad you kept your cool. I'd be a little upset with somone in my parking space too.

Old 10-22-2009 | 09:48 AM
ftanner
Outstanding HDF Member

Personally, I would have went over to the neighbors house and politely told the lady to get the f*ck out of my spot.

I used to have a neighbor that had garage sales like twice a month. I'm not really sure where they got all of the crap from; probably a home run estate sale business.

Anyhow, all the time these jackasses would come for the garage sale and park their cars in front of my driveway blocking it. I'd go out to go somewhere and there would be a car in front of my driveway.

After about the third time of me threatening to knife someone's tires and have the car towed from in front of my driveway they stopped holding the garage sales at their house.

If they can't respect your property and you theirs, they're a lousy human being.

Old 10-22-2009 | 09:48 AM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member

2 feet, that,s plenty of space. Hope she bought you a case of brew.

Old 10-22-2009 | 09:59 AM
Greenfed
Tourer

Get a running head start and drop kick her AS@$#!... just kidding! Just let it go dude. Lose/Lose situation. You'll never get any satifaction against a nice ol' lady....

Quick Reply: OH MY GOD, someone talk me out of hurting someone