General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OH MY GOD, someone talk me out of hurting someone

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009 | 11:02 PM
ToastedGoat
Road Warrior

relax, let it go. keep your blood pressure down. Two feet is a lot of space, compared to some of the 1" away,.. parking I see around here.

Old 10-21-2009 | 11:08 PM
Jimbo60
Tourer

Dude just chill. Really it don't mean nuttin.

Learn from my experience. About 10 yrs ago I got in a hassle over a parking place, and it wasn't with a little old lady either.

The whole thing escalated in about a heartbeat to beatings and shots fired (three of them and one of me - mama had my back ).

All that silly chit over a spot.

In this case your bike's ok fuggetaboutit.

my $0.02

..................... Jim

Old 10-22-2009 | 04:51 AM
hpfatboy
Banned
Talking

Count to 10, and think how the SWEET OLD LADY WOULD HANDLE THIS SITUATION!!!

Old 10-22-2009 | 05:45 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member

Chill out !. Communication is the 'key' to success. Go on over and conversing with her how you feel about your frustrations and nervousness. Ask her what can be done to ease yourself and your worrisome. I'll bet she'll chip in her experiences and cooperate with you that way both of you'd have wonderful relationship together as neighbors.

Good Luck,

Thorey

Old 10-22-2009 | 05:55 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member

If she has ***** she may not be woman.
Originally Posted by dlnp22
it's not the pastor...it's a woman her own age. She's visted before, but never had the ***** to squeeze in like that.

But, point taken.

Old 10-22-2009 | 06:02 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member

Well, you could have followed her home, and parked the scoot RIGHT IN FRONT of her grudge door. BUT you better PRAY like a dying sinner, she uses her rear view when backing out, tho. She'll prob'ly get a LOT closer, than even 1 foot, let alone, 2. But by Gott, you'll get EVEN !!! H*LL, maybe even "ahead".

For ALL you folx who posted, take a chillpill, you jus' don't git it, do you, IT'S about ME, Dammit.

So let me be an , too. TAKE A CHILL PILL. It aint ALL ABOUT you.

2 weeks from now, you'll have ranted over enough OTHER chit, this will be off the radar screen. So in the "overall" scheme of things :

BUT really glad, you and until it FINALLY passed. It ONLY takes 10 seconds to say it, BUT a WHOLE lifetime, to live it down !!!!!

Last edited by Da Gumpmeister; 10-22-2009 at 06:08 AM.
Old 10-22-2009 | 06:14 AM
tjvrodrick
Club Member

Try leting the air out of one tire she will get the point and you won't even
have to talk to her...and you will feal better

Old 10-22-2009 | 06:54 AM
2Sore
Road Master

Originally Posted by The Shute
There's a lotta preaching going on................just kill her...........not because of your scooter, it would just make these posts more entertaining.
Yes!!!! And video the act and put it on U-Tube.....

Old 10-22-2009 | 07:47 AM
dlnp22
|
Tourer

AGAIN(!!), I'm over it..but took this shot this morning for giggles. And that's not the car...she was in the space between that car and the bike.

Attached Thumbnails OH MY GOD, someone talk me out of hurting someone-1022090645.jpg  
Old 10-22-2009 | 07:49 AM
piasspj
Seasoned HDF Member

Next time you see the woman or talk to your neighbor, politely and casually express your concern. If she wa able to leave 2ft maybe you could work out some way that she can share the space when she visits.
I had an elderly neighbor that had friends over for card night once or twice a month. On those nights I would park along the street so her friends could use my driveway and walk on the sidewalk, which I shoveled in the winter. They really appreciated it.
Just about every card night at least one of them would give me a pie, cake, plate of cookies, even a home cooked meal.

Quick Reply: OH MY GOD, someone talk me out of hurting someone