General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OH MY GOD, someone talk me out of hurting someone

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009 | 08:29 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member

I just think it's time everyone sleeps at a Holiday Inn tonight BTW, wasn't that a Smart car she fit in the space?

Last edited by golfblues; 10-24-2009 at 08:34 AM.
Old 10-23-2009 | 10:23 PM
rounder
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by dlnp22
nice Christian lady,
LOL there's no such thing....

Old 10-23-2009 | 10:27 PM
krwould
Club Member
Veteran: Air Force

well ya should follow her home, tell her how ya really feel and after she gives you some hot tea and home made cookies you can burn your parking spot number in her front lawn so she gets the message!!!

Old 10-24-2009 | 12:21 AM
cpiad
Account Closed

Originally Posted by dlnp22
If I could control my temper, I'd find away to say something polite, but...that's just it....I can't control my temper.
People NEVER stop suprising you for their lack of COMMON SENSE!! SSounds like your way younger than I am ... 3 yr old and all. My fuse was short as hell when I was younger ... face and hands to prove it ... sometimes I won, sometimes I lost .. nothing creates character and forges common sense like getting your own ***-kicked. Problem is ... things changed years back ... and things go from fists to guns too quick and "violence" is nipped in the bud ... in my day, the gym teacher used to take us out back of the HS and let us fight it out ... then we'd have to shake no matter who ended up winning. No cops, no shrinks, no penalties ... other than the odd stitch or two.

It won't get any better as you get older ... I'm like you ... once I engage ... its too late ...someone is gonna get hurt. I'm rolling on to 60 now ... and you'd think I'd learned. Some old guy (my age) ... damn near stomped my dog on a sidewalk in Venice, FL 'cause "the dog was blocking a public sidewalk." Dixie (my dog) was loving on a little kid and this jack *** old dude just had to get stupid ... oh man ... I called the old guy out ...suggested we meet in the alley so we could discuss "sidewalks" and stuff ... and he said he "would lower himself." Well ... then his wife gets into it .. I call him a "pusXXy" and politely tell his wife she is married to a gutless "pusXXy" ... with all the proper "ma'am's" and calm voice. Only thing that held me back was that I always have a CW ... glock 27 ... and I don't want an officer-of-the-law giving me heart-burn and then finding out I'm carrying (legally of course -- I've had a CCW for many years now).

Try and get a red hwy cone (you can swipe one if you have an accomplice --- your old lady say) and put it behind your ride ... that'll help with the numb-nuts. And, try and control that temper .. your little kid doesn't need daddy in jail for smacking some idiot.

Old 10-24-2009 | 06:38 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member

With 6 pages of diatribe over a PARKING SPACE, and only 8 POSTS on a guy needing help, ME THINX, IMFUO, peeps have lost their way.

Maybe this, can put it "back into perspective", BUT THEN, again, PROB'LY NOT.
May God HELP US, cause we evidentally are TOO SMALL, to help, ourselves, AND each other !!!!!!

TAKE a deep breath, and 'click' on the arrow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yklp5...eature=related

Last edited by Da Gumpmeister; 10-24-2009 at 07:06 AM.
Old 10-24-2009 | 06:58 AM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"

Originally Posted by Nellybelle
I have decided I need to return to the asylum. I thought I was cured but evidently not. I have just sat here and read every post of this thread. Someone please commit me back to the state hospital.
Nellybelle...what ever gave you the notion that you were OUT?

Old 10-26-2009 | 04:52 PM
dlnp22
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by Jonesee
LOL, Jim Dawson edited his post after jumping on me incorrectly...

Jim I apologized earlier when I was wrong... and you?
Dude.

Really?

Get lost.

Last edited by dlnp22; 10-26-2009 at 04:54 PM.