General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Biketoberfest

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 08:41 PM
3 Glide
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Leaving Ohio Sunday

Old 10-09-2009, 09:10 AM
dbird
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3 riders leaving northeast Georgia area Wed. via US 1

Old 10-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Our07Ultra
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Coastal Moto Man will have his shop set up at 1451 N US Hwy 1 in Ormond Beach. About a 1/2 mile down from Destination Daytona.

I have been in contact with Jeff and he agreed that this would be a great location to obtain member information such a get together locations and times or scheduled HDF events.

This would be a great spot for an HD Forums Biketoberfest 2009 group photo!

Jeff is anxious to meet evryone as I am as well.
These sites would not exist if it was not for the sponsors and I will support them any way I can.
Ride Safe!

Old 10-09-2009, 10:52 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts

J&Ms audio demo trailer will be in it's normal spot at Rossmeyers Destination Daytona along the interstate in Ormond Beach, on the south end of the vendor lot, behind the live band stage ,,,,

we will be offering limited installation services this year along with a 10% discount off all J&M products at the show ,,,,,

the new 7.25” speakers will of course be on display and available for demonstration along with all the new and exciting J&M products ,,,,,,

if you have any questions or issues with your existing J&M audio products, we will be there to serve you ,,,,,

should be a great Biketoberfest celebration this year and we look forward to seeing everyone from hdforums.com ,,,,,,

Old 10-09-2009, 11:10 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

This sounds great what time and day?

Originally Posted by Our07Ultra
Coastal Moto Man will have his shop set up at 1451 N US Hwy 1 in Ormond Beach. About a 1/2 mile down from Destination Daytona.

I have been in contact with Jeff and he agreed that this would be a great location to obtain member information such a get together locations and times or scheduled HDF events.

This would be a great spot for an HD Forums Biketoberfest 2009 group photo!

Jeff is anxious to meet evryone as I am as well.
These sites would not exist if it was not for the sponsors and I will support them any way I can.
Ride Safe!

Old 10-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I will be easy to spot, I will be the hobbling around with a cane LOL. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Old 10-09-2009, 11:38 AM
UPSGUY
Road Master
Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by JMJOHN
J&Ms audio demo trailer will be in it's normal spot at Rossmeyers Destination Daytona along the interstate in Ormond Beach, on the south end of the vendor lot, behind the live band stage ,,,,

we will be offering limited installation services this year along with a 10% discount off all J&M products at the show ,,,,,

the new 7.25” speakers will of course be on display and available for demonstration along with all the new and exciting J&M products ,,,,,,

if you have any questions or issues with your existing J&M audio products, we will be there to serve you ,,,,,

should be a great Biketoberfest celebration this year and we look forward to seeing everyone from hdforums.com ,,,,,,
Limited Installation?

Old 10-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 18,242 Likes on 7,387 Posts

Well I was down there in 2003 in a BOAT doing a poker run with the Florida Power Boat Club and we kind of clashed with all the bikes. I remember going under the bridges at idle speed and it seemed like there were 100's of bikes looking down at us. But this year I riding down with some buddies next week for four days and really looking forward to it.

Daytona here we come!

Old 10-09-2009, 01:08 PM
HHI Dave
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll be riding down on Sunday. Just catching the tail end of the event, but Daytona is Daytona no matter what's going on.

For you first timers looking for an enjoyable ride, here's a tip. Get off of I-95 after you get past Jacksonville (exit 311). We always ride to St. Augustine for lunch at The World Famous Oasis and then barhop down A1A all the way to Daytona.

It takes a little longer but... its much more enjoyable riding with the ocean a few hundred feet away than blasting down 95 at 80mph dodging big rigs.

If you see me make sure you wave. I'll be the guy in the leather jacket riding the black Harley.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:22 PM
HDBRATT
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

I will be there from Thursday(staying in palm coast) thru Sunday. Just let me know when&where and I am in.

Quick Reply: Biketoberfest