General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For adults only...

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Evil Stepdad
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BoomerBob
I know what you mean. My favorite local run of the year was marred by them discontinuing the wet t-shirt contest which usually became a no t-shirt contest.

I asked the club putting it on and they said something about kids and having to pay the band extra ...
Why in the world would a band charge MORE to perform at a venue that has naked women???

Old 10-06-2009, 11:52 PM
curlydee
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Little Sturgis in KY is definitely adult only. July 15-18 2010 Attendance this year a little over 12,000.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:55 AM
streetglidin
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hogrock southeast ill....the boogie southern ind if u dont like nakek chicks .......................dont go

Old 10-07-2009, 01:09 AM
OhioSkully
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Chillicothe is a wild time no question and if you don't like partying till 4am and naked women and about anything else you can think of or haven't thought of then don't go. the junebug are the same as it WEtzel and some of the other events.

My dad used to go to sturgis every year he loves chilly better. What has happened is all the big older names like sturgis and lacon have sold out and become so big they have to many rules where your smaller rallies like chilly and junebug boogies etc are still off the hook and adult oriented.

Old 10-07-2009, 01:49 AM
just_working_on_the_43
Advanced

For what its worth I was riding through KY this summer and ended up at some biker bar/camp ground (I think it was called Barbarosa), I had a great time. Was only going to stay a night or two... I stayed 5. Got to know some of the local riders (one was THOR... 6-6), he road a old chopper and he talked me in to going over to Hot Springs NC. We got there and found a place to camp. I have been to a lot of rallies over the years but this one was one of the best. Three days later we left... dam nice time. HOT SPRINGS ROCKS!

Old 10-08-2009, 09:22 AM
yoacedeuce
Cruiser
Wink

Originally Posted by TX_Harley_GI
well, I haven't been yet, but do plan on attending next June's Republic Of Texas Rally in Austin, TX. Been doing some research on it and it appears to be HUGE and has a lil something for everyone ............they have a website and also a load of video's on YouTube.
I went to the R.O.T. Rally this past June and it was craziness everywhere. Had a great time, other than the TX heat 100+ degrees with black top and 1000's of bikes and cars surrounding you, but nothing a lot of cold beer couldn't fix
I just don't see frenchman riding all the way down to TX for one crazy weekend
BTW, it is 18+ to get into the camp grounds, so no kids and lots of boobage. I think it's $30 for pre-pay for the whole weekend or $60 "at the door."

Old 10-08-2009, 10:05 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, KY and TX is maybe a little too far. Ohio sounds good, so does Maryland. The east coast seems a little "prude".
I am not specifically looking for the naked women thing (although it wouldn't hurt), but something just a little less commercial then Laconia. Dang, the best parties I had was at some clubhouse, with a bonfire, german Bratwurst, a cheap band and lots of good and friendly people. No kids running around, no traffic jam, no family guys dressed up in their little biker uniform, and the triple J gang (jim Beam, Jack Daniels and Johnny Walker) supporting the whole event. Not even a T-shirt stand, go figure. Just good people, riding all sorts of bikes, drinking their faces off, smoking funny herbs and having a good time. A set of ***** here and there, well, never hurt anyone, IMO.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:08 AM
miami
Road Master
Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Oct 17 from 11am till midnite....NUDAPALOZZA...Cypress Cove in Kissimmee. Cost is 25.00 for the concert !!

Old 10-08-2009, 12:21 PM
nathanw
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is quite surprising. Laconia used to be an entire week of utter debauchery!

Originally Posted by frenchman
After a disapointment in Laconia this year, I am looking for an over 21 event on the east coast. Any suggestions?

Old 10-08-2009, 01:52 PM
99octane
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by frenchman
After a disapointment in Laconia this year, I am looking for an over 21 event on the east coast. Any suggestions?
Go figure... here in Italy most Harley riders are well over 50...

Quick Reply: For adults only...