General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do you handle this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006 | 02:34 AM
Unamed
Road Master
Default RE: How do you handle this?

ORIGINAL: rrlavigne

If it's a dude I say i don't want their package rubbing against my back and if it's a chick I say HOP ON!
[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 06-15-2006 | 02:36 AM
Punky Brewster
Banned

ORIGINAL: MyBluOx

Quite often I get asked to take someone for a ride.

I try to say no nicely and explain I only give my family rides. Ussually they keep on asking. That's when I have to lay down the law.

There is no such thing as a free ride!

What does everyone else say?
That's my wifes seat,& if she catches anyone but her on it..........we're both dead

Old 06-15-2006 | 02:52 AM
WoodyHD
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: hambone

ORIGINAL: kjriv

ORIGINAL: hambone

Don't really have problems with people in general asking for rides. I did have a former co-worker keep asking me if I would let him take my bike for a ride. I finally had to tell him he could ride my bike right after I got done riding his wife. He never asked again.

His wife was hot though, would have been tough if he'd have called my bluff.

Rick
in light of her 'hotness" seems like more than a fair trade....do ya get to keep her if he scratches your scoot though???...
Don't think my wife would let me. She's not the sharin' kind.
Don't care who you are, that's funny stuff! I generally don't mind giving rides to (HOT) chicks (maybe short distance rides for kids). That's funny $hit above though, I can't quit lol about dat'

Old 06-15-2006 | 02:57 AM
WoodyHD
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: HTRAUD

I was dating this gal for awhile, she asked me if her friend could go for a ride. I had never seen her friend, so I asked if she hot. Never got an answer, and I was single about 2 hours later.
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 06-15-2006 | 08:10 AM
BirchwhiteHD
Road Master

My wife has been on my bike once,my oldest boy(12) likes to ride around town,youngest boy is to small to reach the pegs.
My boys asked my wife one day what she would do if she saw another woman riding on the back of my bike,without any hesitation she replied.......
I'd follow your father to the next stop sign or light,and drive my car over his bike and the other woman on the bike......... would she really do that to me and my bike ? "with a smile on her face,as the outback wagon climbed atop of my bike,all four wheels spinning",LOL

I always joke with her that i need a riding companion,her reply is always the same"you look good solo" My wife is a very cool lady,very supportive of the bike and accessory addiction i have. I see no need to push this subject

Old 06-15-2006 | 09:30 AM
06ultra
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: HeatherC

Only kids ask me for a ride. I just say no....no kids but my own on my bike. Sean has been asked to take people for rides. He usually answers "I don't think my wife would like that". Of course that's what I'm told anyway.

That is only when your there. Other wise he has a sign made up that say's free ride's for all THONG, CLEAVEAGE, WET SHIRT AND NUDE CONTESTANT"S.

Old 06-15-2006 | 10:44 AM
hd lady
Tourer

I have seen way too many men giving girls that they don't know rides and laying their bikes down. Don't know if it's because the guys don't know how to carry passengers or if the girls don't know how to ride as passengers, but I would never give anyone other than my daughter or hubby (but he would never go for that) a ride on the back of my bike. JUST SAY NO!!!

Old 06-15-2006 | 11:03 AM
HTRAUD
Road Warrior

My bike is for me. If I need a backrest, I will look for one with two huge saline bags.