General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do you handle this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006 | 08:43 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Default RE: How do you handle this?

ONLY wifey & my boys...mostly the 8yr old

Old 06-14-2006 | 08:57 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member

Only kids ask me for a ride. I just say no....no kids but my own on my bike. Sean has been asked to take people for rides. He usually answers "I don't think my wife would like that". Of course that's what I'm told anyway.

Old 06-14-2006 | 09:56 PM
bradvols
Cruiser

If she is hot he@@ yeah if not then it's hmm no spare helmet, forgot the pump for the shocks,drinking etc. etc.

Old 06-14-2006 | 10:12 PM
akhddeluxe
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: MyBluOx

Just to keep this going! Who out there has recieved a ride for a ride?

I'll admit it, I have. It's the only way, anyone other than family get's on my bike.

interesting i was wondering the same thing i have alway heard of this from time to time but does it really happen? and is it really true small towns are the best place to pick up hot chicks? this sounds like it would be an interesting thread esp. for us old bald fat guys LOL

Old 06-14-2006 | 10:24 PM
Motogo
Road Captain

Years ago, a fellow that lived down the road from us had a Yamaha , seems like it was a 500 or soething close to that , I remember it was a deep purple color , the bike was brand new and one of the neighbor girls asked for a ride , they went about a half mile and got T-boned, He lost his leg and she got messed up,,,don;t really remember how bad she was , I knew the guy but not the chic
SOOO hell no , nobody rides but the wife.

Old 06-14-2006 | 11:06 PM
my05hog
6th Gear

I also use the excuse that I only have one helmet and don't give a ride with out one. But now that I heard about the hot wife I may need to reevaluate that.

Old 06-14-2006 | 11:45 PM
HTRAUD
Road Warrior

I was dating this gal for awhile, she asked me if her friend could go for a ride. I had never seen her friend, so I asked if she hot. Never got an answer, and I was single about 2 hours later.

I watched a buddy of mine give lessons to another friend on his Goldwing. The guy hops on the GW takes off guns the throttle and rode straight into a driveway karomed off a car and into the garage door frame. Broke his wrist, pissed off the neighbor, and messed up the GW

Old 06-15-2006 | 01:31 AM
goodbirds
Outstanding HDF Member

To be safe, I only give rides to those whom my wife has invited to ride with me. My riding buddy asks me now and then if I would like to ride his Kawasaki, other than him, only the tech rides my bike. Kind of like lending out your underwear.[&:]

Old 06-15-2006 | 01:33 AM
rrlavigne
Cruiser

If it's a dude I say i don't want their package rubbing against my back and if it's a chick I say HOP ON!

Old 06-15-2006 | 01:35 AM
grape ape
Tourer

Solo seat! [sm=biker.gif]

Quick Reply: How do you handle this?