General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

9/12 Washington D.C.

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 07:33 PM
HD7585
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I Totaly Agree!
Originally Posted by SeeNoSun
Editing the words "Tea Bagger" from the original Post does not mean you have complied with the forum rules. Your intent was to discuss a political event in DC on 9/12.

This thread belongs in the Political forum not the main forum.
Terry1955
"Administrator & Troll Slayer"
My Garage Join Date: Feb 2005

No Political Discussion In The Main Forum
Political Posts in the Main Forum will be immediately removed and the poster will be warned. All Political Posts or Discussion are to remain in the Political Forum.

Last edited by HD7585; 09-06-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:24 PM
SeeNoSun
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by williamfrog
seenosun is a good name you picked for your self . I hope this works
Nice .. so now you just attack me personally. Perhaps you should review all the HD Forum rules.

2. While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.

Old 09-07-2009, 12:54 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ranting the same old tired crap in the correct section doesn't seem to be enough for some.

Old 09-07-2009, 05:36 AM
jimmers1817
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice .. so now you just attack me personally. Perhaps you should review all the HD Forum rules.

2. While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.
Perhaps you should take the log out of your own eye first. Referring to the op as a right wing fringe lunatic merely because he posted in the wrong area, which may have been an honest mistake seems the bigger offense imo. Even after he tried to correct it you still busted his *****.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:17 AM
steel insane
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by oct1949
+1,Totally agree.
+2, I second that. Mods, this needs to be in the political forum with all the other useless tripe.

And Terry, if you agree, why is this thread still open & here?

Old 09-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Relayer1974
Advanced

I think all this arguing is blinding us to the real issue here:

DC traffic sucks enough as it is!!

Old 09-07-2009, 11:02 AM
steel insane
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Relayer1974
I think all this arguing is blinding us to the real issue here:

DC traffic sucks enough as it is!!
That's the best reason to use the Metro!

Old 09-07-2009, 01:13 PM
SeeNoSun
Tourer

Originally Posted by jimmers1817
Perhaps you should take the log out of your own eye first. Referring to the op as a right wing fringe lunatic merely because he posted in the wrong area, which may have been an honest mistake seems the bigger offense imo. Even after he tried to correct it you still busted his *****.
There are rules at HD Forums. I personally am tired of a bunch of right wing fringe lunatics who feel they don't need to respect the other members here. Political discussions belong in the Political Forum and not in the main forum. This includes Avatars and signatures.

If you don't want to follow the rules you SHOULD be banned!

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/gener...-forum-29.html
My statement was not directed at the the OP. I didn't say "you are a right wing fringe lunatic". That being said there are a bunch of right wing fringe lunatics at HD forums that feel it's OK to bash the current administration by posting outside the political forum and in their avatars and signatures. This is against forum rules.

The OP directly attacked me personally. ("SeeNoSun is a nice name YOU picked for YOURSELF"). There is a difference but I guess that depends on what your definition of IS is!

I would love to continue this debate once the thread has been moved.

Old 09-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member
Received 99 Likes on 78 Posts

Nice .. so now you just attack me personally.
You think THAT was an attack???
Should this have been posted in the Political Forum? Yes.
Am I going to voice my dis-approval over and over again in the same thread? No

Next...