General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone ever use bikerbobsstore.com?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009 | 11:00 AM
dlhike
|
Cruiser
Default anyone ever use bikerbobsstore.com?

I can save $90 on se slip on's and stage1 breather over dealership - anyone ever order through this web site and was transaction ok?

Thanks
Don

Old 08-31-2009 | 12:51 PM
handyhoward
Road Master

This is a dealer in Michigan... you would be buying from a dealer's online store.

Old 08-31-2009 | 02:33 PM
barjbar
Elite HDF Member

Never been there but they're a legitimate dealership on Telegraph Rd in Taylor, MI.

Old 08-31-2009 | 04:05 PM
Trailfndr
Outstanding HDF Member

ere is no way in Hades I would spend a DIME in that dealership, and I Refuse to order from them. SOme of the WORST coustomer service of ANY dealer I have seen. Add in that everything they have is over-priced even more than most dealers are. Bikes are always over MSRP, and getting a salespersons help in any department is a gamble.

Check Zanottis, or Chicago. You'll get the same price with a much better reputation

Old 08-31-2009 | 07:23 PM
WEINERDOGBONE
Road Warrior

I ordered some stuff from them one time. They had the best price on some stuff that I wanted. After I ordered and went through the whole process, they emailed me about 2 days later and raised the price on me. If you read the fine print on their website, it says that they reserve the right to change the price and they use it.

They did deliver what I ordered in a timely fashion but their published prices are BS.

Old 08-31-2009 | 08:44 PM
TI06
Road Master

Originally Posted by dlhike
I can save $90 on se slip on's and stage1 breather over dealership - anyone ever order through this web site and was transaction ok?

Thanks
Don
I've ordered 3 times through their website. 2 of the 3 were no problem parts came on time and at the posted price. Last summer I ordered a throttle/idle cable and a passing lamp bulb for my Heritage. After a month long wait and many e-mails from me wondering what's going on, they e-mail me back about parts out of stock. My bike was broke down for a month and they wait 4 weeks to notify me about out of stock parts!!! I told them to cancel the order and I was gonna buy my cables full retail from someone else, low and behold they e-mail me back that the parts are on the way. I learned a very valuable lesson from this when you're broke down don't order on-line, pay a little more and get your parts right away. They never changed their prices on me like others have posted, but if I was in a real hurry for my parts I'd look elsewhere. I don't think they give a crap if you're inconvenienced.

Old 09-01-2009 | 07:48 AM
dlhike
|
Cruiser
Default Thanks everyone...

Called a local dealer and told them they were getting beat on the prices - they said print the pages and bring them in and they would match them...not always stealerships I guess.

Thanks again