General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Using Hells Angel logo ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 08:25 AM
CoolChrome
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Using Hells Angel logo ?

I didn't say that using HA logo was a measure to take.

In case none have realized, nobody here said anything about using a HA logo.

This was marely asking about your opinion on using a HA / outlaw logo. People got beaten and shot at for doing it which alone worth the entire thread.

If the admin don't like this thread or find it as idiotic low87rider does then delete the entire thread but who knows if this thread will not save someone else's life in 3 months from now.

Old 06-09-2006, 12:40 PM
12Stones
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll go ahead and step in and say that this needs to be settled down and brought back to the topic. Anymore ranting like CoolChrome and Venture83 in this thread, it'll be locked. If you don't like the topic or think it's stupid, stay out of it.

Old 06-09-2006, 01:32 PM
bsea
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: 12Stones

I'll go ahead and step in and say that this needs to be settled down and brought back to the topic. Anymore ranting like CoolChrome and Venture83 in this thread, it'll be locked. If you don't like the topic or think it's stupid, stay out of it.

Actually, it's been quite comical. One guy asks what to most would be a silly question and gets an electronic beat down right before our very eyes. Good entertainment.

[sm=boink3.gif]

Who could ask for more?

Bill

Old 06-09-2006, 01:41 PM
JamieCarr
Banned

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 06-09-2006, 01:46 PM
CoolChrome
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: bsea

ORIGINAL: 12Stones

Actually, it's been quite comical. One guy asks what to most would be a silly question and gets an electronic beat down right before our very eyes. Good entertainment.

[sm=boink3.gif]

Who could ask for more?

Bill
It was intended to be comical at first, but there are always a couple of guys who understand everything on first degree.

How everyone had to understand the very post was:

"hey i used every tricks i know" but still doent stop the thieves, so what left to do ? use HA logo ?

But even with that sarcasm sentence people will think im going to use HA logo. Maybe next time ill put /sarcasm on and off

Old 06-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: CoolChrome

I didn't say that using HA logo was a measure to take.

In case none have realized, nobody here said anything about using a HA logo.

This was marely asking about your opinion on using a HA / outlaw logo. People got beaten and shot at for doing it which alone worth the entire thread.

If the admin don't like this thread or find it as idiotic low87rider does then delete the entire thread but who knows if this thread will not save someone else's life in 3 months from now.

Nobody said anything about using the H A logo.........................What does the heading to this thread read?Oh Using The H A Logo?What does insurance have to do with H A.You said in your reply that I said something about leaving your key in the ignition.Show me where I said that.I'm trying to tell you to back off this issue for a reason.But your ignorant persistance,will bring a world of sh*t,you can bank on that.I know your not a member,just the way you throw the H A name around.I'll tell you what,you really want to meet them, & discuss your idea?I might be able to set it up.I can make a call & maybe set up a meet for.You just let me know

Old 06-09-2006, 02:34 PM
CoolChrome
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: 87lowrider

Nobody said anything about using the H A logo.........................What does the heading to this thread read?Oh Using The H A Logo?What does insurance have to do with H A.You said in your reply that I said something about leaving your key in the ignition.Show me where I said that.I'm trying to tell you to back off this issue for a reason.But your ignorant persistance,will bring a world of sh*t,you can bank on that.I know your not a member,just the way you throw the H A name around.I'll tell you what,you really want to meet them, & discuss your idea?I might be able to set it up.I can make a call & maybe set up a meet for.You just let me know
Your last post just prove everyone here that youre just pretending to be something youre not.

Your phone number is probably the same one everyone have.
Dude, smoke ur weed before i make u my b1tch.

Old 06-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned

ORIGINAL: CoolChrome

ORIGINAL: 87lowrider

Your last post just prove everyone here that youre just pretending to be something youre not.

Your phone number is probably the same one everyone have.
Dude, smoke ur weed before i make u my b1tch.

Probably haven't figured it out yet,but your just an organ donor.Your pertty tuff behind that keyboard.hope for YOUR sake in just pretending

Old 06-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned

You done looking at my profile yet/ What do you want to know

Old 06-09-2006, 02:52 PM
JamieCarr
Banned

[sm=scared09.gif]