General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Using Hells Angel logo ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 02:01 AM
CoolChrome
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Using Hells Angel logo ?

ORIGINAL: venture33

ORIGINAL: CoolChrome

ORIGINAL: ultravista

When I lived in Phoenix, I had a 2x2 1/2 inch steel plate that was used for target practice. After .223, .308 and a few .50 cals tore up the metal, the piece of art was proudly displayed, in an artistic way, adjacent to my front walk way. Everyone that came to my house saw it.

I never had any problems. Can it be attributed to the bullet riddled plate or not? I don't know.

It looked cool and it was a beware of owner statement ...

What kind of drawing was on the 2x2 ? a painted body or was it circles in circles ?

But you just gave me an idea...

Maybe just a written sign, presuming thieves know how to read ...

What about CITY COP logo ? Do they steal cops bikes too ?
Dude...you're try'ng too hard.
This is at least the 2nd thread you've started on bike security.
I wannabe a HA...I wannabe a cop...what gives?
Chill...get insurance or sell your bike and buy a Yugo.
I'd have an ulcer if I worried as much as you.
Hey pal, look around you,

If this guy had a 2x2 and carry a gun means obviously im not the only one out there challenging thieves.

Actually, it is your type that makes theives having a blast. so STFU and learn how to lock your fukng house and bike before talking to me mr the tourist.

Dont forget to see your doc for your ulcers

Old 06-09-2006, 02:32 AM
venture33
Road Master

ORIGINAL: ultravista

When I lived in Phoenix, I had a 2x2 1/2 inch steel plate that was used for target practice. After .223, .308 and a few .50 cals tore up the metal, the piece of art was proudly displayed, in an artistic way, adjacent to my front walk way. Everyone that came to my house saw it.

I never had any problems. Can it be attributed to the bullet riddled plate or not? I don't know.

It looked cool and it was a beware of owner statement ...

What kind of drawing was on the 2x2 ? a painted body or was it circles in circles ?

But you just gave me an idea...

Maybe just a written sign, presuming thieves know how to read ...

What about CITY COP logo ? Do they steal cops bikes too ?
Dude...you're try'ng too hard.
This is at least the 2nd thread you've started on bike security.
I wannabe a HA...I wannabe a cop...what gives?
Chill...get insurance or sell your bike and buy a Yugo.
I'd have an ulcer if I worried as much as you.
Hey pal, look around you,

If this guy had a 2x2 and carry a gun means obviously im not the only one out there challenging thieves.

Actually, it is your type that makes theives having a blast. so STFU and learn how to lock your fukng house and bike before talking to me mr the tourist.

Dont forget to see your doc for your ulcers

No ulcers here... I live in a happy world.
Sell your bike and move out of the socioeconomic hole you call home.
But in case your memory is short...here's your other post on the subject:

https://www.hdforums.com/m_453141/mpage_3/key_/tm.htm

and your last post on this thread reads as follows:

*** I wonder if there is such thing as a tank cover on the market that can hide the harley davidson logo on the tank...

I know its sily but do we need to show off the Harley davidson logo at the red lights... ??

My bike is still on stock exhaust. Suzuki intruder and Honda Shadow are louder than Stock Harley.

Anyway, as of today:
I have full cover inssurance, i chain my bike to a fence, the chains are big and will be hard to cut with cutters.
The bike has a siren alarm with a pager,.. you touch anything on the bike it will trigger the alarm.
A no-name bike cover to cover the whole bike.
My bedroom window is all open and the bike will be standing about 20 feets from my windows.
The backyard lamp has a motion sensor, even a cat cant walk without triggering the lamp.
Between 1AM and 5AM i will be awake.

The stuff im thinking about buying now is a little camcorder that can capture at night.

Shooting at a thief is a crime in this area. You can go to jail, unless ofcourse they shoot at you first. So ill just do a 911 and film them.

Ill keep looking in my mirror everywhere i go. My pattern to go to work and home will be random.

During bike events, ill be standing next to my bike. ******

How long did you post that before you got your bike???
About a week?
Or was that your Dyna...or was that Dyna 12 years earlier...or were you painting it Denim Black???

https://www.hdforums.com/m_477431/tm.htm

Just chill.
Your posts are inconsistent.
I'm not sure what to believe.

But you're right on one point...my house is unlocked.
Has been for over 20 yrs.

Take care and enjoy your new ride.

Old 06-09-2006, 02:43 AM
Roodog
Cruiser

Hi CoolChrome,
I really feel for your situation, but man even here is Oz I would not F**K with the 1% boys, but I did get a good laugh out of the comments left by others. Take there advise man good insurance is the only way to go, or chain a pitbull to your ride, insurance will still be chaeper.

Old 06-09-2006, 03:10 AM
CoolChrome
Cruiser

Its funny that you quote me because i was doing a quick history check on your profile to realize something.

You seem to enjoy provoking people on this forum by challenging them behind your keyboard

So das Vulva...do you just wanna step outside?
You continue to insult the members of this forum.
I'll ask again, what's your agenda.
But based on this quote i think youre not doing it on purpose. Must be something else something personal.

About the inconsistency, there is no inconsistency either. Just something too sofisticated for you to see.

Im gona do my best though,

Im here to findout the limit measure that has to be taken. Your limit is your insurance policy. My limit is not. Hence the reason i made a thread which ask specificaly the consequence of using HA/outlaw flags.

Can't you understand that or is it still too complicated ?

Let me help you more,
Every fukng one here have insurance policy even HA have insurance policy.

Where i don't agree with you is how you deal with theives in general by actually encouraging them. The more poeple like you out there, the more everyone have to deal with thieves everyday. Cops remind people to lock their door, hide their stuff in their car, yet you don't listen.

When i go to the airport i see tourists like you with their 500 bucks penthax/Canon on their neck, their 3 inches wallet in the pocket, their big shiny rolex and their luggages with a big sign that say: STEAL ME NOW IM NOT WATCHING. Your type makes me laugh especially when i see a thief coming.

So do me (do us) a favour, don't post bad suggestions like that anymore..

Old 06-09-2006, 03:41 AM
Greybeardrider
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[sm=badidea.gif] Hey, before you plant that flag, let me call my insurance man,...see if I can take out a policy on you....LOL...don't worry about it,...I hang my hat on the bars, and gloves in it,and go do what I want. If some P.O.S. wants your bike bad enuff, he'll get it

Old 06-09-2006, 03:41 AM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Coolchrome,all BS aside..................what's your agenda here?
Your coming up with idiotic threads,& when one gives you educated answers, your talking crap.
How old are you? Does your mom know what yer doing when she's asleep?
Do you really have any thing to say,that will better this forum.
If not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shut the f**k up

Old 06-09-2006, 03:48 AM
venture33
Road Master

Its funny that you quote me because i was doing a quick history check on your profile to realize something.

You seem to enjoy provoking people on this forum by challenging them behind your keyboard

So das Vulva...do you just wanna step outside?
You continue to insult the members of this forum.
I'll ask again, what's your agenda.
But based on this quote i think youre not doing it on purpose. Must be something else something personal.

About the inconsistency, there is no inconsistency either. Just something too sofisticated for you to see.

Im gona do my best though,

Im here to findout the limit measure that has to be taken. Your limit is your insurance policy. My limit is not. Hence the reason i made a thread which ask specificaly the consequence of using HA/outlaw flags.

Can't you understand that or is it still too complicated ?

Let me help you more,
Every fukng one here have insurance policy even HA have insurance policy.

Where i don't agree with you is how you deal with theives in general by actually encouraging them. The more poeple like you out there, the more everyone have to deal with thieves everyday. Cops remind people to lock their door, hide their stuff in their car, yet you don't listen.

When i go to the airport i see tourists like you with their 500 bucks penthax/Canon on their neck, their 3 inches wallet in the pocket, their big shiny rolex and their luggages with a big sign that say: STEAL ME NOW IM NOT WATCHING. Your type makes me laugh especially when i see a thief coming.

So do me (do us) a favour, don't post bad suggestions like that anymore..

Since dasVolvo (dadsVolvo, dasVulva, whatever) was banned from the forum, I don't believe I'm too bad a judge of character.
I wish you luck in your situation, and am glad it's you and not me.
As for my being a "tourist", you forgot the pork pie hat, plaid bermuda shorts and "I climbed Grandpaw MTN" bumper sticker on my a$$.
I hope you sleep well tonight, even though you're bike is surrounded by thieves.
Take care and good night.

Old 06-09-2006, 05:30 AM
05Dynachic
Outstanding HDF Member

Why do I miss all the fun?? <<sigh>> Ever heard of Copyrights? Their "Logo" is just that. I wouldn't advise infringing on it. It could get nasty! I don't neccesarily mind the sight of blood .... but then sometimes they do clean up after themselves so as not to make anyone mad about the bloody mess they made. And if you do decide to try and make that statement on your scooter ....... they will own you. They are the cats you are the mouse. Kiss your life good bye.

All of this <<< yawn>>> foolishness is tiring. If you really have ALL these issues about theft, being followed, etc., etc. .... sell the Harley and buy a Schwinn. Put your makeshift wannabe a biker sticker from your box of Wheaties on it and a baseball card attached with a clothespin so that when the wheel turns it makes that tatatatatatat sound and be done with it!

Oh, and buy a real thick chain so you can chain it to your bed at night ....... but dime on a dollar, someone will steal your bed.

Old 06-09-2006, 07:53 AM
CoolChrome
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: 87lowrider

Hey Coolchrome,all BS aside..................what's your agenda here?
Your coming up with idiotic threads,& when one gives you educated answers, your talking crap.
How old are you? Does your mom know what yer doing when she's asleep?
Do you really have any thing to say,that will better this forum.
If not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shut the f**k up
hey if you call your post educating, then you seriously need to check with your agenda.

If you don't realize the mistake youre doing by suggesting people to leave their key in the ignition at night just because they have insurance policy means one thing, you need to travel a little more.

This thread wasnt about insurance...... but about minimum security measures.

Do the cops suggest you to lock your door ? or do they just tell you to leave them unlocked and get insurance policy ? can you answer that one to prove me that im not wasting my time with you ?

Here, come to NJ see how long your little insurance trick is gona work. Here we don't see any unchained bike or unlocked door so the 10 milions living in this area must all be paranoid.

Old 06-09-2006, 08:07 AM
Stretchman
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 221 Likes on 139 Posts

Hey man, when I was a kid, and my parents and the people around me were riding, there was kind of a biker credo, that went something to the effect of "Shoot Straight, walk tall, tell the truth."

HA's are not a type of people per say, they are a Motorcycle CLub. With the respect that the patch gets comes the responsibility of making sure it's respected. They stand behind what they say, something rare in this world. Don't want your bike stolen? Worried about it? There are GPS enabled tracking devices that can be installed on the bike and track it down to within like, 50 feet or less. enough to put an al zarquawi weenie roast on it, or at least enough to tell the heat where your magical disappearing scooter is. Why drag the HA, or any club, into the fracas when they have nothing to do with your scooter, or keeping it safe. Take care of your own **** man. If you are that worried about it. Stop whining. Cause no one here wants to hear you moan unless you're sharing a cell with them.

Quick Reply: Using Hells Angel logo ?