General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 06:34 AM
kmm
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you think?

Just wondering with all the HD paraphanalia, I prefer the red white and blue number 1 as opposed to the bar and shield stuff.
Maybe it reminds me of my childhood in the 70's (Evel Knievel) , The denim vests or tee's etc.
Plus I am a Chevy lover and thats the USA 1 plates time period.
Or maybe Im reading too much into it. LOL
How does everyone here feel?

KMM

Old 06-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Bluerose
Default RE: What do you think?

I like a lot of the different HD paraphanalia, but I feel that having the bar and shield on everything is a bit over the top. The number 1 is really cool and I was considering getting a patch of it, I like the red, white and blue...and your right it does remind me of Evil Knievel.

I like to do my own thing....I went looking for a vest the other day to put some H.O.G. patches on and I wanted it to be fairly plain and fit well. The local "other" leather shop had closed so I went looking at HD. They had some on sale that were pretty plain but none in my size. The lady looked at me funny when I said I wanted a fairly plain jean or leather vest, and prefered it didn't have some huge logo on it because I wanted to put my own patches on. She kept showing me Items with the bar and shield (with some design) prominantly displayed on the back an telling me I could cover the logo with the patchs....Duh.