General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Billy Lane sentenced to 6 years in prison

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 07:14 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by 09flhtc
let me run over your loved one and lets see if you feel the same?
Bible says, "Forgive". Yes, People make terrible mistakes. I would be angry for a while losing my loved one. I would sit down with Billy Lane and deal with him my way. Let the Judge deal with him on his own circumstances legally. I'll deal with Judge during the Court Proceedings whatever the consequences are.

Throwing him in prison is going to cost us, Taxpayers alot of money to pay the Correctional Officers to babysit him. I'd like to save Taxpayers money, have Billy Lane pay me my way for Life besides his settlement with me while he builds bikes and do alot of lecturing why we shouldn't drink and drive at Bike Shows, MADD and whatnot with my appearance. I'd also want Billy Lane to make me bikes the way I want over the years at no cost.

I'll invite him to be a part of my family and move on. I know he can be a great guy, but he made the most terrible mistake in his life. So, There's no need to throw smart/stupid comment or two on him.

Holding grudges against another sucks,

Thorey

Old 09-09-2009, 10:35 AM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jonesee
LANE WAS IN MORELOCK's LANE...

Look at the court video. Even Lane said it was his fault. He already settled the civil suit out of court and paid the family.
He has admitted guilt in a criminal court without offering a defense, reservation, or excuses. He admitted guilt in a civil case without offering a defense, reservations or excuses.

are you Lane's little brother or something?
I've got some friends who are LEO's, know a few attorneys, and a couple of judges...I'll ask them if it's less of a crime to drive drunk as long as you stay in your own lane...And no, I'm not Lane's little brother, I'm 60 years old and I'm real sure I was riding a few years before he was born...have you heard me excusing his behaviour? He was drunk and he fcked up...I'm also not related to Morelock, so I'm not excusing his decision to ride drunk, which contributed to his death...if he'd gotten a lift home or called a cab, which was the smart thing to do (ever heard of a designated driver?) he wouldn't have been on the highway...and he wouldn't be dead, regardless of anyone else's negligence...Again...they BOTH fcked up...

Last edited by *NIGHT TRAIN*; 09-09-2009 at 11:12 AM.