General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The "perks" of riding a Harley

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:15 PM
SteveB FLH
|
Road Warrior
Default The "perks" of riding a Harley

OK here's the story......It was early spring and me and my wife are riding together along with a buddy of mine. Wife and I on my Fat Boy and my friend on his Heritage...The weather is nice but on the cooler side. We are going from stop light to stop light through a smaller town but a four-lane road nonetheless. When lo and behold I look over to the car beside us and there are two 20 something year-old chicks watching us. Next thing I know the chick in the passenger seat pulls up her shirt and flashes us. Well, since they were ******* I just had to look, ( my buddy missed it the first time she showed 'em) so I asked her (in all fairness to my buddy) if she would do it again, only because my buddy missed 'em. I am that kinda guy I watch out for my friends. Well she did again several more times. Only thing is it kinda pissed off my wife???? I was only doing it for my friend I explained, but the excuse fell on deaf ears......Was I wrong for looking out for my friend? All is good now, but she ain't forgot it. I haven't either.... Fun day......

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:20 PM
0069fatboy
Tourer

Nothing wrong with that...

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:20 PM
Savagehenry
Tourer

You sound like a selfless and generous friend. I'd ride with someone like you any time.

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:22 PM
deltasnook
Advanced

My wife would have flashed her back, and probably flashed your friend in case he missed it.

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:28 PM
99octane
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by SteveB FLH
OK here's the story......It was early spring and me and my wife are riding together along with a buddy of mine. Wife and I on my Fat Boy and my friend on his Heritage...The weather is nice but on the cooler side. We are going from stop light to stop light through a smaller town but a four-lane road nonetheless. When lo and behold I look over to the car beside us and there are two 20 something year-old chicks watching us. Next thing I know the chick in the passenger seat pulls up her shirt and flashes us. Well, since they were ******* I just had to look, ( my buddy missed it the first time she showed 'em) so I asked her (in all fairness to my buddy) if she would do it again, only because my buddy missed 'em. I am that kinda guy I watch out for my friends. Well she did again several more times. Only thing is it kinda pissed off my wife???? I was only doing it for my friend I explained, but the excuse fell on deaf ears......Was I wrong for looking out for my friend? All is good now, but she ain't forgot it. I haven't either.... Fun day......
You know how to stand up for your friends even against the direst consequences. Hat off to you!

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:29 PM
Boo67
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by deltasnook
my wife would have flashed her back, and probably flashed your friend in case he missed it.
lmao!

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:29 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member

My standard answer --get a new wife. She will never understand the important things of life. I am a man and like the comics say---I am going to look at least once. I may regret it after I see em, but if they are willing to pull them out, drag them out or unroll them-----I will look.

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:34 PM
Slowpoke84
Road Captain

Well, did you look away the second time? Oh, and...

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:37 PM
schwangster
Seasoned HDF Member

Somebody had to say it!

(Ohhh, too late)

Last edited by schwangster; 08-17-2009 at 01:38 PM. Reason: too late
Old 08-17-2009 | 01:37 PM
harleydavis
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Savagehenry
You sound like a selfless and generous friend. I'd ride with someone like you any time.
+1......everyone should have a friend like you!

Quick Reply: The "perks" of riding a Harley