General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The "perks" of riding a Harley

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009 | 08:40 PM
ngoti8tor
Outstanding HDF Member

You should of dropped off your wives ASAP, and picked up the two 20 something year-old chicks.

Old 08-17-2009 | 08:42 PM
JimmySGC
Road Captain

Good man, you took one for the team. Stand up guy you are.

Old 08-17-2009 | 08:44 PM
murd
Road Warrior

******* and beer

Old 08-17-2009 | 09:43 PM
nighttraingirl
Tourer

Ah man... all the younger girls want to ride on my bike, but that just means I'd have to go on and take the solo seat off.. Sigh.

Old 08-17-2009 | 10:50 PM
Tbyrd
Tourer

Originally Posted by oldairboater
but if they are willing to pull them out, drag them out or unroll them-----I will look.
now that is funny

Old 08-17-2009 | 11:29 PM
Dustball
Road Master

Steve - I think your wife should be more understanding of your feelings. I understand that you did it for him; hell, I'd have done the same. I mean, what kind of friend doesn't look out for his buds? You have, however, stumbled on a fatal flaw in your betrothed and you need to get this resolved.

In fairness, if you've been married for over 10 years you need to give your wife an opportunity to set things right. Take her to a strip club and give her some $1 and observe her reaction. If she licks the bills and sticks them on her forehead or offers to buy you a lap dance she's a keeper. You'll be able to talk things out. But if she refuses to have anything to do with the strip club then you need to show her to the door ASAP. If you've been married for 9 years or less, skip the above and find a new woman immediately. This time pre-screen a little better though.

Old 08-17-2009 | 11:56 PM
donna.1965
Moderator "Queens Of The Road" Forum

When I'm riding on hubby's bike, I always have the camera ready to go. Never been flashed, but I'd get a picture if we were!! Then the friends can see what they missed!!

Old 08-18-2009 | 12:15 AM
ToastedGoat
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by donna.1965
When I'm riding on hubby's bike, I always have the camera ready to go. Never been flashed, but I'd get a picture if we were!! Then the friends can see what they missed!!
awards to you.

yes yes and yes.. My wife is the same way. up until a few years ago she'd of wanted to pick em up for an orgy. Or get the girls to party with each other ( and maybe the friend ) and film it.....

Old 08-18-2009 | 06:24 AM
SteveB FLH
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Dustball
Steve - I think your wife should be more understanding of your feelings. I understand that you did it for him; hell, I'd have done the same. I mean, what kind of friend doesn't look out for his buds? You have, however, stumbled on a fatal flaw in your betrothed and you need to get this resolved.

In fairness, if you've been married for over 10 years you need to give your wife an opportunity to set things right. Take her to a strip club and give her some $1 and observe her reaction. If she licks the bills and sticks them on her forehead or offers to buy you a lap dance she's a keeper. You'll be able to talk things out. But if she refuses to have anything to do with the strip club then you need to show her to the door ASAP. If you've been married for 9 years or less, skip the above and find a new woman immediately. This time pre-screen a little better though.
Been married for over 25 years.....And for my 35 b-day (few years ago) she rented a limo and invited a few close friends and carried me to "Thee Dollhouse" where she proceeded to line up the girls for numerous table and lap dances.....

Old 08-18-2009 | 06:48 AM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"

Nooope...Nope..nope..nopenopenopenope...the Roo commisurates with yore rich fantasy life, but Miz Roo has imposed strict limits on mine. Her rules are simple...when approached by pretty women, I may look, but I may not make grunting noises, graphic tongue gestures, or hand out business cards.

I am continually reminded that the glue that bonds a successful marriage is the credibility of the wife's promise to employ violence.

Quick Reply: The "perks" of riding a Harley