General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The "perks" of riding a Harley

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:42 PM
RoadKingRon1
Outstanding HDF Member

hehe....You're a good man Steve.

On our way home from a rally Saturday we stopped for gas. As I was filling our bikes my wife walked up behind me and said "when you get a chance you need to turn around for a look". Not wanting to be too obvious, I spun around to see one of the ricers that had passed us earlier was a chick. She pulled off the FF helmet to reveal long flowing blonde hair.

As the pump (gas, you perverts) kicked off and gas ran over my wife's tank, I glanced back at the blonde as she was unzipping her jacket. By this time I was trying not to stare but damn I'm only human. She slipped the jacket off her bare shoulders, yes bare, and I'm thinking, umm...well I wasn't thinking to be honest. She had a bikini top on underneath her jacket which revealed a body that........OK enough, ya had to be there.

But at least my wife brought her to my attention.

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:43 PM
RCB
Road Warrior

Way to watch out for your friend. As for your OL she'll get over it. I hope your friend thanked you.

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:47 PM
RCB
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by RoadKingRon1

On our way home from a rally Saturday we stopped for gas. As I was filling our bikes my wife walked up behind me and said "when you get a chance you need to turn around for a look". Not wanting to be too obvious, I spun around to see one of the ricers that had passed us earlier was a chick. She pulled off the FF helmet to reveal long flowing blonde hair.

As the pump (gas, you perverts) kicked off and gas ran over my wife's tank, I glanced back at the blonde as she was unzipping her jacket. By this time I was trying not to stare but damn I'm only human. She slipped the jacket off her bare shoulders, yes bare, and I'm thinking, umm...well I wasn't thinking to be honest. She had a bikini top on underneath her jacket which revealed a body that........OK enough, ya had to be there.

You've trained your wife well.

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:47 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member

Hell, if I'D missed the show the first time, my girlfriend would have asked for a replay for my benefit...she's not insecure and has a great sense of humor about stuff like that...

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:52 PM
Steve On 3
Outstanding HDF Member

Man, what a friend, I'd be proud to ride with you and have a tasty adult beverage with you.

Mine says she knows who I sleep with every night so she's not threatened. She has pointed out things I need to see and laughed about it. She gets plenty of attention to not be insecure about herself.

Bu

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:54 PM
Badasstrike
Tourer

What are friends for. Highway hooters are the best. Helps with the idea of taking a scenic ride.

Old 08-17-2009 | 01:56 PM
coltsfan
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by deltasnook
My wife would have flashed her back, and probably flashed your friend in case he missed it.

mine too!

Old 08-17-2009 | 02:10 PM
Slaps
Road Master

Originally Posted by RoadKingRon1

My wife is the same way. Can't understand how guys put up with it any other way.

Old 08-17-2009 | 02:14 PM
TXCOMMISH
Outstanding HDF Member

Sooooo, how "perk-y" were they? Just askin.

Old 08-17-2009 | 02:21 PM
Apex Rider
Road Master

Your friend is fortunate to have a friend like you looking out for him.

Quick Reply: The "perks" of riding a Harley