Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Virgin wife goes for a ride...

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 11:26 PM
thegov3
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by emwolb
you indeed reinforced your relationship with your new riding buddy. good for you man, you're a lucky guy indeed. now does she have a sister?

Yes, she has a sister. She is single too!

Old 08-09-2009, 11:28 PM
thegov3
Advanced

Originally Posted by Trailfndr
If she likes the vibration, she'll absolutly LOVE this...

http://www.viberider.com/vibe_rider.asp
Inventors never cease to amaze me. Do people actually buy that?

Old 08-09-2009, 11:38 PM
thegov3
Advanced

Originally Posted by TheBlackPharoah
A virgin wife... you have other things to handle beside riding
I meant "virgin" riding on two wheels...wait a minute...I suppose you can "do it" on a bike, so yes she still is a virgin in the biblical sense on a bike. You're right, I better get busy.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:06 AM
MollyDoll
Cruiser

Originally Posted by SURFOR Chop
Funny thing is her father had a bike when she was a girl at home and she would ride on the back with him ....

R/
'Chop
This is what happened to me. And now my dad is not happy that I want a bike; I think he actually thought I was bluffing up until I signed up for my BRC last week. My mom pointed out that it is his fault.

My mom, who would only ride when my dad begged her, and who really hates riding, is fine with it--she thinks I need to go do I what I want and have fun. My dad is freaking out and trying to pretend that he wouldn't feel differently if I were a son. He doesn't have a bike now though, so I am thinking he will get a lot happier when I hand him the keys to my Super Glide. He will get to break it in since I will be taking it in baby steps until I know what I'm doing.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:34 AM
Trex
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaMightBuzz
Good for her. It usually doesn't take long before their curiousity gets the best of them. My gf gets on me all the time about riding without a helmet (when I'm in SC or other states) or wearing my novelty helmet instead of my DOT. Last night though (about 1am), after we had a drink and smoked a little, she suggested we take the bike around the neighborhood with no helmets. I was like, HUH?! She HAD to be stoned to be saying that. LOL Anyhow, we hopped on the bike and took a 20 minute ride through our neighborhood with no lids on. She said things like "I get it now" and "I like this better." I think she wants to move to SC now. LOL
Dude,have you ever been to So.Cal? When we first moved there in '63 as a kid it was still nice but the place is a crowded cesspool now.I just visited N.Carolina for the first time and think the place is beautiful. I just realized you mean S.Carolina,Sorry.

Last edited by Trex; 08-10-2009 at 01:38 AM. Reason: mistake
Old 08-10-2009, 01:58 AM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Trex
Dude,have you ever been to So.Cal? When we first moved there in '63 as a kid it was still nice but the place is a crowded cesspool now.I just visited N.Carolina for the first time and think the place is beautiful. I just realized you mean S.Carolina,Sorry.
Yes it is.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:13 AM
kdichs1015
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think I heard most of the same comments from my wife the first time out. You'll be glad she wants go ride with you. That is until you try to plan that two week trip up the CA coast with just your buddies. I'm still trying to figure out how to get her to stay home for that one.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:08 AM
pte359
Tourer

Well the first time my wife got on the Dyna Wide Glide she was very uncomfortable but 2 weeks later I traded for the Road Glide and it was off to buy chaps, gloves and if you think going to the mall with a women is bad wait till you spend 4 hours trying on Helments... It is priceless...
Start looking for a new ride she will be comfortable on.

Old 08-10-2009, 11:09 AM
CWDoc115
Outstanding HDF Member

Just wait until she mentions that she might likt one of her own...

Old 08-10-2009, 04:10 PM
arthur6
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

My good looking wife is the instigator of me buying a Harley.
We were at a local bike night (I had a KTM SuperMoto 950), wife sees four Harleys ride in all with wives on the back. She says “those people seem normal and good looking, why don’t you get a Harley”….
So here we are…
I have a good wife

Quick Reply: Virgin wife goes for a ride...