General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

We Haul Our Rides Everywhere (W.H.O.R.E's)

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Sandhog
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by NAMVET
Some people spend way too much time worring about what other's are doing.
Damn straight there Nam.
I don't really care if anyone trailers their bike or not.I do not think any less of someone if they do trailer it,or any more of someone if they ride in.
I get a real kick out of the stickers on cars.I love the big assed "HARLEY" decal on a Kia or Hundai.Wonder if they also have a Kia sticker on their Harley or BUD sticker on their beer belly.
Is it supposed prove that when you see a Harley decal on a car,that a bad-assed biker is driving it?WOW Real meaaaan dude.
Just fer chitz and giggles,how many here have the mandatory HARLEY decal on the Jap minivan?
If so please state the reasoning behind it,I find it interesting.

Old 08-12-2009, 05:53 PM
KnightWRX
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sandhog
Damn straight there Nam.
I don't really care if anyone trailers their bike or not.I do not think any less of someone if they do trailer it,or any more of someone if they ride in.
I get a real kick out of the stickers on cars.I love the big assed "HARLEY" decal on a Kia or Hundai.Wonder if they also have a Kia sticker on their Harley or BUD sticker on their beer belly.
Is it supposed prove that when you see a Harley decal on a car,that a bad-assed biker is driving it?WOW Real meaaaan dude.
Just fer chitz and giggles,how many here have the mandatory HARLEY decal on the Jap minivan?
If so please state the reasoning behind it,I find it interesting.
Wait, you agree with him that people spend way too much time worrying about what others do and then you go on a rant about what other people do ? Who cares why they have the stickers on their car, they like it and that's all that matters. Maybe you should be looking at the road instead of at other people's stickers.

Old 08-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Sandhog
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I was wondering why the decals,and asking a question.As for my looking at the road,I drive 80 miles 1 way each day into Manhattan.(Cant stand living in the city)
Ive been doing this for going on 29 years.I usually try to keep it below 85.
Knock on wood,no accidents....
I think I am looking at the road.

Old 08-12-2009, 06:18 PM
travroc
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

After reading this entire thread while trying to kill time at work, I have to say there sure are some sensitive folks. Geez, some really thin skin. While everyone has the right to do what the hell they want to do without justification to no one, eveyone has the right to have an opinion, or laugh at what they think is funny as well. If I would of saw what the OP saw, I would have chuckled at the irony as well. Live and Let Live.......Live and Let Laugh.

BTW...if you see me riding Mon-Fri with a Golf Polo Shirt on, feel free to laugh at me as I am on my way to work (dress code). Don't bother me none, as I do look kinda funny.

Last edited by travroc; 08-12-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:31 PM
VDeuce
Road Warrior
Received 403 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark g
The have not's will always bitch about those that have!

Work harder in life, maybe you too could have nice things!
That is probably closest to the truth yet. I'd bet given the opportunity to do Sturgis in a nice RV, most would jump at the chance.

I would. Wish I could!