General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wft

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Bart-G
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wft

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/the-p...d-in-ok-4.html

Last edited by Bart-G; 08-05-2009 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Stupidity
Old 08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
dope_man_21
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Bart-G
Not sure, I think leadership has no Ba&&s
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/the-p...d-in-ok-4.html
No I am pretty sure that the person in charge is trying to protect all of these that want to honer our fallen soldiers, and not wanting to preform honer missions for 100 PGR riders, after all this is a 1%er club that they are having problems with. Note that it is a CLUB not just a bunch of guys that get together to ride. But then again why don't you make a trip to OK with all of your gear on and we will see who has *****!!!

Old 08-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Bart-G
Intermediate

Originally Posted by dope_man_21
No I am pretty sure that the person in charge is trying to protect all of these that want to honer our fallen soldiers, and not wanting to preform honer missions for 100 PGR riders, after all this is a 1%er club that they are having problems with. Note that it is a CLUB not just a bunch of guys that get together to ride. But then again why don't you make a trip to OK with all of your gear on and we will see who has *****!!!

Ok Dopey, From Oky come on down to TX. and Meet the real Patriot Gaurd. Nobody tells me what I can wear.

Old 08-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Bart-G
Intermediate

Oh! Buy the way, nice picture of a motorcycle. Did you take a picture of it while you where walking across the street to get on your honda?

Old 08-03-2009, 11:00 PM
dope_man_21
Ultimate HDF Member

As I said, why don't you make a trip to OK with all of your gear on and we will see who has *****!!! If no one turely tells you what you can wear then the trip should be a cake walk, if not maybe the PGR will prefrom an honer mission JUST for you.
From what I understand the PGR had an agreement with the local club and some where the line was crossed (weather it was a PGR member, or the 1%ers changing the rules) and until this is straightened out the leaders in OK are trying to protect their members. To be honest it was probably someone like you that thinks they are big and bad that started all of this.
Me being from Georgia, the only interest I have in this matter is if it happens there it can happen here. As you are from Texas (where everything is bigger, even the attitude). Every person out there riding a motorcycle that is not part of the local 1%er club is in jeperady if the club dislikes what they are doing, wearing, riding, smoking, drinking, and if they are wearing assless chaps or not.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:05 PM
dope_man_21
Ultimate HDF Member

Oh! Buy the way, nice picture of a motorcycle. Did you take a picture of it while you where walking across the street to get on your honda?
Get a life dude, Check out my photo albums and you will see that I did not just walk by and snap a picture, unlike some people here. Is that you on your Honda?

Old 08-03-2009, 11:11 PM
NitroShark
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 Some people just don't understand. If you read all of the information on the PGR web site about this subject it makes perfect sense and you're 100% correct.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:18 PM
dope_man_21
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by NitroShark
+1 Some people just don't understand. If you read all of the information on the PGR web site about this subject it makes perfect sense and you're 100% correct.
Yea I know, but some people typing away tend to think they are badder than everyone else.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:40 PM
RCB
Road Warrior

Ok Dopey, From Oky come on down to TX. and Meet the real Patriot Gaurd. Nobody tells me what I can wear.
It is definitely an unfortunate situation. However the PGR apparently entered into an agreement and has not held up their end and now have been called on it. It's probably in everyones best interest, accept the warning without testing the waters until the situation can be resolved. Whether you think it's right or wrong it is apparently real. Maybe you were part of the problem to start with? So maybe now you should be part of the solution. Maybe you and the 1%er President can and work it out all while you wear your gear. Then I'll believe no one tells me what to wear.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Bart-G
Intermediate

Ok you called me out, I'm just an assless chap wearing poser that's not worthy of your presence. But just remember this. What would this country be like today if nobody would stand up for the god given rights our fore fathers sacrificed their lives for to ensure that we have the freedom that we enjoy today.

Quick Reply: Wft