General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got a new bike!! :) :) :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Xsquid
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet looking purchase.. Street fighter all the way!

Old 07-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Xsquid
Cruiser

Originally Posted by BlackDenimBob
And why did you feel the need to post this on a HD forum?....I could give a **** less what ***** bike you ride...

Does that mean the Buell in my garage (parked next to the HD) is a ***** bike too? Just because it doesn't say HD on it your acting like a 2 year old? Yes it is an HD forum but those of us who like HD's aren't mandated by law to like and own HD's soley. Get a life.

Old 07-19-2009, 10:19 PM
SBRob
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,334 Likes on 1,716 Posts

Congrats Adrian...get some pics up soon.

Old 07-19-2009, 10:41 PM
tda69
Stellar HDF Member
Received 78 Likes on 33 Posts

Nice looking scooter. Used to own a 1982 Yamaha Seca 650. Was my first street bike....what a blast to ride. Sure miss that bike. Wish I had it still to this day.

Attached Thumbnails Got a new bike!! :) :) :)-seca-650-lft-side.jpg  

Last edited by tda69; 07-19-2009 at 11:40 PM. Reason: photo added
Old 07-19-2009, 10:50 PM
BlackDenimBob
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry for upsetting equilibrium here...didnt realize you 'posers' were so damn sensitive...go change your diapers...

Old 07-19-2009, 10:55 PM
tda69
Stellar HDF Member
Received 78 Likes on 33 Posts

And why did you feel the need to post this on a HD forum?....I could give a **** less what ***** bike you ride...

WHAT AN A-HOLE! I've got news for you, considering he's been a member longer than you and has over 2200 posts to his credit compared to you at only 70, most people here couldn't give a **** what you think, let alone here your opinion. He's contributed a lot more to the members of this forum than you and probably much more well thought of....especially now after your nasty comment. If you haven't got anything nice to say to people, stay the hell out of the forum; you're not wanted here. Either play nicely and show some respect, or go crawl back under the rock you came from.

Old 07-19-2009, 11:06 PM
SniperCJ
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This particular jerk-off posted similar crap on a thread about a guy laying his bike down. If you cant say something nice, fk off!

Old 07-19-2009, 11:29 PM
BrooklynBoy
Advanced

Nice bike!

Old 07-20-2009, 12:17 AM
benwiggin2
Road Master

Sorry for upsetting equilibrium here...didnt realize you 'posers' were so damn sensitive...go change your diapers...
Go post your depression somewhere else denim. Your 75 posts on this board don't warrant you're being able to call anyone a poser, poser.

Old 07-20-2009, 12:25 AM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Today 03:10 AM
danrad55 I found this on Craig's List in Chicago.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/mcy/1275345353.html 1994 Seca II Black with 14,900 miles.

Put a bid on it for my son. Just got his endorsement and didn't think insurance would be too bad. Waiting to hear back from them. Had to do something because when my son rides my daughters 600 Bandit she asks if she can take my bike. Problem is she rides my FXDC pretty darned well
Looks damn good. Wish mine was that clean! Good luck with the buy. Guess you've got a big riding family!! That's way to cool.

Today 03:41 AM
tda69 Nice looking scooter. Used to own a 1982 Yamaha Seca 650. Was my first street bike....what a blast to ride. Sure miss that bike. Wish I had it still to this day.
That's a damn nice ride you had there!! I wanted an older model Honda CB 750, but this deal was to good to pass up, so I jumped on it. I'm glad I did too!

WHAT AN A-HOLE! I've got news for you, considering he's been a member longer than you and has over 2200 posts to his credit compared to you at only 70, most people here couldn't give a **** what you think, let alone here your opinion. He's contributed a lot more to the members of this forum than you and probably much more well thought of....especially now after your nasty comment. If you haven't got anything nice to say to people, stay the hell out of the forum; you're not wanted here. Either play nicely and show some respect, or go crawl back under the rock you came from.
Thanks tda69! Just ignore the dipsh!t. Not worth paying him any attention.

To everyone else, THANKS! I'll get some fresh pictures tomorrow for everyone. Can't wait to tear into this thing. I can't even sleep right now cause I'm so anxious to play with it. lmao!

Quick Reply: Got a new bike!! :) :) :)