General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Someone Keyed my bike

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 08:25 PM
Bluerose
Default RE: Someone Keyed my bike

I take good care of my vehicles. Had my car for 3 years with 1 scratch (Hubby did it the first day [:@]).

Changed jobs and my loving co-worked have used my 34k car as a door stop, and someone left a 2 foot long scratch on the back drivers side that I had to have buffed out. People just have no respect. I take the Van pool now so I don't have to park my car there.

I took the bike in 1 day and parked it where I could see it. So I didn't get any door dents.

Getting keyed is worse because you know they went just being an inconsiderate dope, they were actually being malicious. You should have called the cops for a report, they might have also been able to get security tapes. (most stores won't let you see them).

Old 05-23-2006, 08:26 PM
campdreamer47
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man that just makes me sick and I would want to lay a world of hurt on the person. I'm old enought and wise enough to know there are all kinds out there but it's still hard to understand what comes over some dick head to do something like that. Hope it all works out for you.

Old 05-23-2006, 10:07 PM
MOking
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where in the lot did you have your bike parked? Good lesson for everyone to keep the bikes up front.

Every Walmart I've ever seen is loaded with video cameras.

Old 05-23-2006, 10:59 PM
route2null0
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The words 'axe' and '*********' come to mind!

Old 05-23-2006, 11:00 PM
2005UltraNC
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's not even funny - I don't care who you are. Must of been some metric crotch rocket kids. Sorry dude, but I would get the tank painted by a pro - i.e. have the insurance company take care of it.

Old 05-23-2006, 11:03 PM
venture33
Road Master

ORIGINAL: KBFXDLI

You got any totally freaked out pissed off highly tempered ex-wives/girlfriends/one night stands who know what your bike looks like out there? Because I have seen some of them do stuff like that on the "after dump-ola" revenge ride. Don't ask me how I know this.

Oh yeah.....if you do.....don't fix it just yet.......more may be comin....don't ask me about how I know this too.[]
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 05-23-2006, 11:28 PM
SuprBama
Road Master

I would go back and stand where your bike was sitting. See if it would be on camera from that location, they go ask if they can view the tape....Then call the cops!!!!! If only for the Police report for insurance folks.[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 05-23-2006, 11:37 PM
WoodyHD
Road Warrior

Someone's always got to f*%& with someone else's stuff. What the hell goes through these peoples minds?? Cowardice and disrespect will eventually catch up with them...sorry to hear about your scoot as it burns me up just reading about it!

Old 05-24-2006, 01:08 AM
RDKingRider
Extreme HDF Member

SUCKS - MAJOR *** WHIPPIN NEEDED!!!

Old 05-24-2006, 01:27 AM
kjriv
Road Warrior

F*CK!!!

Dammit - you can't leave nothing nice nowhere.

Sorry to hear that man. That just sucks. Ball-less little sc*mbag - to screw with a man's ride and not take his/her problem face 2 face.

Is it down to the metal?..CAn it be buffed?....You can try touching it up, but you'll always see and it'll drive you nutz every time...just get it fixed, but KBFXDLI is right - might want to wait a bit - maybe someone has it out for you and this is only the beginning - not trying to scare you, just get you prepared. Good luck bro.

Quick Reply: Someone Keyed my bike