General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Punched the driver right in the face.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 04:44 PM
sparky1
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Blowing a stopsign isn't an accident.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:15 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by sparky1
Blowing a stopsign isn't an accident.
good point.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:30 PM
donr101395
Extreme HDF Member
Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

20/20 hindsight, I'm glad the guy who hit me in May decided he was better off jumping back in his car and locking the doors until the cops showed up. It gave me time to cool off and saved both of us a headache. We laughed about it afterword, he said when I popped up from the road I looked like a raging bull ready to kill. Truth be known, he doesn't know how close he came to getting head butted with a helmet and if the guy who happened to be right there when it happened hadn't taken my helmet as soon as I took it off it was getting launched into the guys windshield.
I'm not normally a violent guy, just had a huge adrenalin rush after getting hit from behind sitting at a stop sign the guy was going to run through.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:33 PM
NFFN
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The driver was 67? that sounds like some p8ssy **** to me.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:51 PM
teamstersteward
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

working on 60 myself would done the same thing once the wify was thru with the bum.

Old 07-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Nevar
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Screw the old driver.
Hope he feels the same pain that bikers feel when the go down due to some dumb jerk off.
DIE

Old 07-14-2009, 07:13 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My way of life? The point I am trying to make is that not all people value life the same as you. That there are bad people everywhere and including America that think nothing of hurting or killing people. The bad guy doesn't always get caught and justice is bought or sold everyday. You don't have to punch anyone but taking a punch isn't always just your choice. As far as our paths crossing you are right it probably wouldn't happen but if it did so what--there is nothing personal between you and myself.
Originally Posted by rockDAWG
If you said I am wrong, then most likely you are right and I am wrong. As long as your are happy, I am OK with it.

America has not failed me yet. She/Washington is not perfect but there is no other place I would rather live than in here. I will let the cops do their job, so far so good. I didn't have to arm myself to protect my family.

I have a great career. I work hard, I pay taxes, a lot of it. I have my toys and plenty of opportunities to travel around the world. Life is good. Why would I want to punch other to get even. Let some one (cops and lawyers) takes care of it.

I respect your way of life, but I have my own too. We will never cross and we all are happy.

Old 07-14-2009, 07:21 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,315 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Originally Posted by teamstersteward
working on 60 myself would done the same thing once the wify was thru with the bum.
Bwaaaahahaha!!!! Too funny!!! I need the OL to read this thread cause she says I have road rage!!!!

Old 07-14-2009, 08:55 PM
rides99fatboy
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, some of you guys are brutal. Good thing none of you perfect drivers ever made a mistake driving a car. What makes this guy an a-hole because hit hit a bike instead of a car? Would you be more tolerant of him if he had hit a car instead? Sh$t happens, people make mistakes. When we ride, we take a greater risk than drivers in cars. Didn't sound like gramps was out looking to target motorcycles that day. If he was, then he deserved a punch. But now this other guy is going to spend time and money in court fighting a battery charge. Hardly worth it for just one punch.

Old 07-14-2009, 09:07 PM
donr101395
Extreme HDF Member
Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by rides99fatboy
Wow, some of you guys are brutal. Good thing none of you perfect drivers ever made a mistake driving a car. What makes this guy an a-hole because hit hit a bike instead of a car? Would you be more tolerant of him if he had hit a car instead? Sh$t happens, people make mistakes. When we ride, we take a greater risk than drivers in cars. Didn't sound like gramps was out looking to target motorcycles that day. If he was, then he deserved a punch. But now this other guy is going to spend time and money in court fighting a battery charge. Hardly worth it for just one punch.

That was kinda my point. We laughed about it afterwords, but I can speak from experience that it's a hell of an adrenaline rush and sometimes you just need a few minutes to calm down after someone tries to kill you. Have a 25mph SUV hit you from behind while you're sitting still and you'll understand.

Quick Reply: Punched the driver right in the face.