General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Punched the driver right in the face.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 09:09 AM
rockDAWG
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well ..... two wrongs do not make it right.. Sure.... it does fell good punching the other guy. But in the end you pay more than the first guy who did you wrong. But a smart biker, leave your anger at home and enjoy the ride. Don't make riding a bike as a liability.

I know, I am a minority here.

Old 07-14-2009, 09:13 AM
TheGeek
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hitting a senior is NOT good news. I guess he'll be spending time in anger management!

Old 07-14-2009, 09:19 AM
Johnnyiroc
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TheGeek
Hitting a senior is NOT good news. I guess he'll be spending time in anger management!
I would take that if they put the driver back into driving school. Something has to put a permanent reminder to these drivers to look good both ways before they pull out, maybe a crooked nose would help.

Old 07-14-2009, 10:00 AM
yankeeflyer72
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As I was told one time when I was much younger, "Ain`t no Glory in Whippin' an Old Guy". Course since I`m 60, I don`t consider 67 that old. Just last year I chased a guy down that had flipped me off and told him I was gonna take that middle finger and break if off. The guy apologized. Attitudes don`t change that much as you get older, you just learn not to act on them all the time. Years ago I would have just broke it off without warning him first.

Old 07-14-2009, 10:03 AM
CroK
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when a young guy beats an old man there isnt much to brag about, but if an old guy beats a young man there's alot to be embarrassed about (for the young one that is). I'm hot tempered also, and can't say exactly what I'd do until it happens, I just hope my chin strap gets stuck!

Old 07-14-2009, 10:07 AM
Double_Trouble
Cruiser

Originally Posted by masterblaster
The guy he hit was 67, could have killed him. Sure this will come into play.

You make it sound so horrible. The guy ran a stop sign with his 6000lb cage and tried to take out Mr. Jones and his wife. Perhaps this will be the wake up call for the 67yr old man. "PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD OR YOU MAY NOT MAKE IT HOME!"

Old 07-14-2009, 10:11 AM
2K1FLHPI
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry but some people just need a smack, regardless of age. Act like an ***, get treated like an ***.

Old 07-14-2009, 10:13 AM
MattInFla
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What kind of a coward punches a 67 year old man?

Hope his goes to jail for a long time.

Matt

Old 07-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Double_Trouble
Cruiser

Originally Posted by rockDAWG
Well ..... two wrongs do not make it right.. Sure.... it does fell good punching the other guy. But in the end you pay more than the first guy who did you wrong. But a smart biker, leave your anger at home and enjoy the ride. Don't make riding a bike as a liability.

I know, I am a minority here.
Minority? More like a sheep. All this "let it ride" chit is rediculous. These inattentive cagers are not afraid of the law and certainly don't give a chit about the well being of you or your family. If more people took these "life threatening" encroachments seriously (i.e. follow the bastard home and bring the issue to his face) I think we would have far fewer cage vs. bike incidents. JMFUO

Old 07-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Lakerat
Road Warrior
Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

You have to understand also that some of those Grey Hairs are on some pretty heavy medications and they are doing their best. Something to keep in mind when you are out there riding.

Quick Reply: Punched the driver right in the face.