General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4th of July rallies?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 09:41 PM
lanceo70
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4th of July rallies?

Is anybody going to any 4th of July rallies this coming weekend? I am planning on going to the Algona Freedom Rally in Algona, Iowa. Been there before...lots of fun. Whatever you do, Ride safe! have fun!!!!

Old 06-29-2009, 12:08 AM
peewee97
Advanced

The Shasta Salute to America in Tulelake, CA. Had a great time last year

Old 06-29-2009, 02:12 AM
ChromeJunkie
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 4,223 Likes on 1,840 Posts

There aren't any July 4 rallies in my area that I'm aware of. I may make it to one of the July 4th tea parties.

Old 06-29-2009, 03:24 AM
ko4qc
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I dont 'get' the whole 'rally' mindset...if its your 'thing' ..go for it.....personally,if the 'rally' is to the left,I turn right...have fun....:>)

Old 06-29-2009, 04:35 AM
Ratster
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ko4qc
I dont 'get' the whole 'rally' mindset...if its your 'thing' ..go for it.....personally,if the 'rally' is to the left,I turn right...have fun....:>)
Harley T-Shirt $27.00
New Harley $17,000
Telling us which direction YOU go when you are heading towards a rally YOU don't care about... WORTHLESS.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:10 AM
walkerinin
Road Master
Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Here in northern Indiana is the Hawg Waller. A party with food and bands and stuff. I would like to go but I will be in Nashville, TN starting a 10 day trip around the volunteer state. I plan to park the bike at the hotel in Nashville and walk (stumble) to as many honkey tonk bars and music clubs as I can find. After that is Shilo battlefield then on to Memphis. Looking forward to it.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:16 AM
Kanebanger
Road Captain

Originally Posted by walkerinin
Here in northern Indiana is the Hawg Waller. A party with food and bands and stuff. I would like to go but I will be in Nashville, TN starting a 10 day trip around the volunteer state. I plan to park the bike at the hotel in Nashville and walk (stumble) to as many honkey tonk bars and music clubs as I can find. After that is Shilo battlefield then on to Memphis. Looking forward to it.
Do you know when and where the Hawg Waller is going on? There wasn't much that popped up on google and I just moved to Hammond so I don't know a whole lot about the area yet but was looking to do some type of a rally this weekend.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:20 AM
deadhead111469
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by walkerinin
Be careful in Memphis, stay away from Elvis P Blvd after dark and don't forget to chain the bike to a secure pole while there......

Old 06-29-2009, 08:28 AM
H20DOG
Outstanding HDF Member

Going to the ABATE Freedom Rally in Algona on the 4th.

Plan on heading down on Thursday.

We should try to meet up, would be nice

Old 06-29-2009, 11:46 AM
coltsfan
Road Warrior
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Kanebanger
Do you know when and where the Hawg Waller is going on? There wasn't much that popped up on google and I just moved to Hammond so I don't know a whole lot about the area yet but was looking to do some type of a rally this weekend.
I think that I have seen it advertised in the magazine ABATE sends me every month so you might try ABATEonline but that is just a guess. I'm going to go and google it myslef though.

Quick Reply: 4th of July rallies?