General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stupid Cagers, Ive had enough! Time to get even!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 12:01 PM
Keith4001r
Road Master
Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts

Reese's Pieces or plain M&Ms. They hit the windshield and splatter like a big bug. (Loud, too). If the cager uses the wipers, they'll be pulling over really soon. No damage, no evidence, no tailgater.

Of course this is all theoretical, not like I know this to be fact...

Old 06-25-2009, 12:16 PM
lonesome wex
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BEST thing for me is to stay off the interstate. Moron drivers and the crotch rocket riders make it quite unpleasant. I'm never in a hurry so I take Federal, A1A or Dixie where I can do a comfortable 40.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:50 PM
dope_man_21
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by oldairboater
Unlike a few others here, my advice is to do whatever makes you fell better but to remember there are consequences to all actions. I always get amused at the people here that think crap doesn't get throwed at tailgating motorist. If people think about it then someone has done it. Marbles, pennies, nickles, wrenches, helmets, and probably bullets. Some of that try to kill me -- I kill you first mentality.
+1 I can not approve or condone any action against a moron cager, I have been the one dropping ball bearing and/or marbles before. I use to carry a big rock in the cable webbing on my bike and threw it at several cars, and breaking several windows, but as you get older you get wiser, or at least hope so. The ideal of remembering the tag # and catching up with them later is a good ideal but only if you and them live in the same town, or you can get their information based on the tag # you have

Old 06-25-2009, 07:19 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 819 Likes on 805 Posts

Originally Posted by barjbar
get one of these bikes - no cager will ever bother you again:
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/attac...ey-bikegun.jpg
now thats funny,

no, thats great, where do i get the add ons.??.

How bout a machine gun rising out of the rear touring box and pointing at the vehicle behind ya....

Old 06-25-2009, 07:50 PM
pockets2000
Cruiser

Originally Posted by softail04
all these threads about how I almost got killed and about how bad it is to ride in ca. and I notice that there are hardly any replys from people that live out here in ca.. maybe it's not so bad out here ???????? just ride and enjoy the ride. personally (sp) I have had very few close calls and have been riding for 50+ years ...
I am with you. I ride very laid back and defensively. No sense getting all wadded up over stupidity. Throwing crap at people can only lead to innocent bystanders getting injured also, so just don't do it. How would you like to be riding a long and get taken out by some butt wads ball bearings bouncing down the road. Kill someone and you could go to prison for it. Just not worth it. Slow down and move over when it is safe. Slowing down usually gets the attention of a tailgater making them back off a little. And remember be NICE. Always be nice and you will feel better and enjoy the ride.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:59 PM
JekyllnHyde
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 250 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by 08UltraRider
I kinda like this idea for tailgaters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq1EjBT9kwM

Ok that may be the best idea I saw. Oh how I'd love to do that to my bike. lol

Old 06-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Moki Doug
Tourer

Originally Posted by Keith4001r
Reese's Pieces or plain M&Ms. They hit the windshield and splatter like a big bug. (Loud, too). If the cager uses the wipers, they'll be pulling over really soon. No damage, no evidence, no tailgater.

Of course this is all theoretical, not like I know this to be fact...
Why dont ya just drop that burger on them.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:23 PM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Get you a "get back whip" follow them until they stop, then whip their azz!

Old 06-25-2009, 10:15 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was at a restaurant for lunch and the older woman that waits on me noticed my helmet. I was afraid someone would knock my new helmet off of the bike so I brought it in even though I could see the bike from where I sit. I brought my helmet in with me and had my keys and get back whip inside it. She looked at the whip and asked me what it was for. I hesitated just a few seconds while I thought about the answer. She continued the conversation before I could answer and asked me which end did I use on the cars. Made me smile and before I could answer that --she told me when her husband died she gave his whip and hammer to his brother. I know he has been dead for awhile--what I didn't know till today was that he was old school.
Originally Posted by gunner11
Get you a "get back whip" follow them until they stop, then whip their azz!

Old 06-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Metolius
Cruiser

My best friend had just got his cafe racer finished so we went for a little ride way out on this rural road. There was a slight bend in the road and another road joining at the bend with a yield sign. I was cruising throug the bend at probably 60 and this dumb *** girl was texting blew through the yield and if I wouldn't have seen it and throttled down she would have broad sided me. We flipped around and caught her at a gas station for a "what the hell confrontation"....she didn't even notice us at all she didn't see that she was inches from my leg with her frigg'n jetta. She thought we were just giving her crap. I can't believe how unaware people will let themselves be in 300 pound missles.