General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

here is what I did with spare parts, you may not be ready to see these pics!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 01:32 PM
cowboy1
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigtwin88-66
I take it, you're retired?
Or retarded...stupid looking POS...put it on the Honda forum...or in the trash...I'd walk before riding that in public...freakin people making honda davidsons and posting them on this forums...I know I offended you but this is a HD forums and DILLIGAF...freakin honda wanna be sh!tty moped looking thing...

I'm sorry I was too harsh...I'm sure that you put alot of effort into it and should go ride it everywhere. I think you need to put on the ol SOA patch and ride to down to the local bar... All that bike needs is an OCC sticker...

Last edited by cowboy1; 06-19-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Johnnyiroc
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cowboy1
Or retarded...stupid looking POS...put it on the Honda forum...or in the trash...I'd walk before riding that in public...freakin people making honda davidsons and posting them on this forums...I know I offended you but this is a HD forums and DILLIGAF...freakin honda wanna be sh!tty moped looking thing...

I'm sorry I was too harsh...I'm sure that you put alot of effort into it and should go ride it everywhere. I think you need to put on the ol SOA patch and ride to down to the local bar... All that bike needs is an OCC sticker...
you know what I think is funny, In your avatar, they dont look very different, just yours is a different color and has a bigger engine, and cost $20,000 more. At least I could afford to paint my fairing.
Maybe if you were to calm down you would have noticed in my sig that I already own a Harley (yes it is real). So whats wrong with something different. I own 3 bikes, one is Chinese, One is Japanese, other is well supposedly American. (japanese carb, taiwan genuine HD trim rings?) bla bla, The japanese bike has the same carb as my Harley, lmao Kehin CVK, not american made. No hard feelings dude, I got even.

Last edited by Johnnyiroc; 06-19-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:45 PM
Johnnyiroc
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Get a load of this email I just got...
Hi.
I'm Dave and the editor of OutcastCycles Magazine (www.OutcastCyclesMagazine.com). I was wondering if you would be interested in writing up a story about your motorcycle for our mag. I have seen what you've done to a stock Raptor and now it is truely a unique and spectacular bike. If you are interested in submitting a story about it to be featured in our magazine, you can either PM me back or email me at "OutcastCycles@xxxxxxx". If we use your story, you receive a free issue.
A simple Word document describing what you've done, where you're from, what you have planned next, anyone you'd like to mention that helped with your bike's transformation, etc - is all we'd need. Along with some nice, clear, in-focus digital photos. It can all be emailed at your convienence. Our next issue is slated for a mid-August release date, so you have plenty of time. (But the sooner the story gets to us - the better the chances are it will be featured and could be the cover bike.) Yours would be the first Raptor to be featured. : ;D

Thanks.
Dave
"amish"

Old 06-19-2009, 07:46 PM
cowboy1
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Johnnyiroc
you know what I think is funny, In your avatar, they dont look very different, just yours is a different color and has a bigger engine, and cost $20,000 more. At least I could afford to paint my fairing.
Maybe if you were to calm down you would have noticed in my sig that I already own a Harley (yes it is real). So whats wrong with something different. I own 3 bikes, one is Chinese, One is Japanese, other is well supposedly American. (japanese carb, taiwan genuine HD trim rings?) bla bla, The japanese bike has the same carb as my Harley, lmao Kehin CVK, not american made. No hard feelings dude, I got even.

1 - your creation doesn't look ANYTHING like my bike...not even close.
2 - Sorry your painties have been knotted but I was just messing with you...
3 - That bike is still nothing more than a moped

Old 06-19-2009, 10:41 PM
JDB
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I think the bike is cool

Most of these guys that are trashing your bike are the guys who buy the same motorcycles, same black harley shirts, same bucket load of chrome crap and bolt on there bike, and they always come on here and ask if it is okay for them to do it.

feel proud, your not a sheep

Old 06-20-2009, 04:01 AM
dope_man_21
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Other than it being so RED it is not to bad of looking bike, defiantly a conversation starter, and shows of your ability to vision something and then bring it to reality. If it were mine I would of at least two toned the paint, like black and silver, or red and white. But hey its your bike and everyone that sees it will know it.

Old 06-20-2009, 06:36 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Good job!

Old 06-20-2009, 09:07 PM
takiniteasy09Ultra
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you like it that's all that counts. Just don't be surprised if a goat is the only thing that will ride with you. Wear a padded jacket....those hooves wll hurt.

Old 06-20-2009, 09:38 PM
performanceisthekey
Road Captain

I think that anything you can put together that well is worth it. I'm seeing what I think to be an older Z-1 motor? or?

Old 06-20-2009, 09:44 PM
performanceisthekey
Road Captain

Originally Posted by cowboy1
1 - your creation doesn't look ANYTHING like my bike...not even close.
2 - Sorry your painties have been knotted but I was just messing with you...
3 - That bike is still nothing more than a moped
WOW, I'm not sure that it's his panties in a bunch to be honest. I have to say at first glance both bikes have allot of similarities. The next thing is why should anyone but the moderators care what pictures get posted? That's part of the problem in my opinion why frankly allot of people stereotype HD riders into the a..hole group.

Quick Reply: here is what I did with spare parts, you may not be ready to see these pics!