General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A-Hole Riders?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 08:22 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Old 06-16-2009, 12:37 PM
Juno
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher
hehehahaha boy, doesn't history repeat itself? :i con_deadhorse::ico n_deadhorse::icon_ deadhorse::icon_de adhorse::icon_dead horse::icon_deadho rse:

Old 06-16-2009, 12:48 PM
crashin
Road Captain
Received 16 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BadBobOk
Last Staurday, the wife and I went on a lunch ride to Eishens for some of their world famous fried chicken in Okarche, Oklahoma. As we were leaving, four other bikers pulled in and one ******* kept revving his bike that had ear splitting pipes on it. When they started walking in, he keep repeating "God, I just love that sound!" at the top of his lungs. Geeze, what a dickweed.

I might have to check this place out. I'm planning on riding down to Texas soon and OKC is sorta kinda on the way.

Old 06-16-2009, 10:03 PM
mphamrick
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have not run across that yet, had an older gentleman this morning pull beside me at Wallmart parking lot. He got out walked over to me and said hello then mentioned that he used to have a bike like mine and really did miss it. Age happened to catch up to him. I talked to him for a moment, it made his day that someone would take the time. We will all face the fact that one day we have to give up riding.

Old 06-16-2009, 10:23 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

/They're out there. Just ride on, and forget em. It's not worth the wasted time and energy. It's all about how YOU feel, so don't get bogged down by these losers. Ride safe.

Old 06-16-2009, 10:49 PM
TXCOMMISH
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by The Architect
Maybe he was deaf?
Now, that right there is funny. Subtle, but, funny!

Old 06-16-2009, 10:49 PM
rogerfromco
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a bad expeience with foreign rental riders last week...

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/gener...ml#post5143590

Made me embarrased for the good riders then, but writing about it made me feel better! I guess venting here is the man version of chicks watching The View or Oprah.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:50 PM
haztaz
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like you said 99% are great. Forget about the lowlife 1%. Look at it this way , they make us look good!

Old 06-17-2009, 06:04 AM
flibuoy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You guys do know that there are people like that that do NOT ride as well right?

Old 06-17-2009, 09:04 AM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My girlfriend and I were at a intersection stopped at the stop sign trying to make sure no-one was comming in either direction when out of no where as i was about to go some A-hole in a goldwing swooped around us and turned. I just said "Come on!" and shook my helmet and then his riding buddy pulled up beside me and told me to go ahead of him (no chit buddy!) so then I was stuck behind the A-hole for 10 minutes. this dick was driving slow and trying to look cool with his feet (both of them mind you) sticking out the right side of the crappy bike. Oh and he kept slowing to a crawl around turns that didn't need caution. As he turned off the street (FINALLY) my girlfriend and I said A$$hole at the same time. My GF is getting better at calling them like we see them....
There are allot of jerks out there that just ride for the "show off" factor, what this particular old guy in a Goldwing was "showing off" I have no clue...

Quick Reply: A-Hole Riders?