General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A-Hole Riders?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 11:50 PM
The Architect
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe he was deaf?

Old 06-15-2009, 11:55 PM
hog95023
Elite HDF Member
Received 161 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by MNROD
I gotta honestly say that 99.9% of guys and gals on bikes I've met have been cool as hell.

Just curious, ever ran into one that was a total egotistical *****???

The other night a bunch of us were out late and parked next to a bike. As I was getting on mine, this guy came up to get on his bike and I tried to say hi and told him he had a nice bike, he didn't even acknowledge me and revved his bike louder than hell and blasted off....If Abercrombie made Harley crap, he'd be the spokesman....looked like something out of a comic book all dressed up like someone with way too much time, money, and people to impress.
Dont take it personal. He could have just found out that his wife is leaving him for another woman cause he didnt satisfy her. He was in shock and it was nothing personal.

Old 06-16-2009, 01:30 AM
MNROD
Road Captain

Originally Posted by DPFhd883
Yep. Did he have the bluetooth on his ear too?

HAHA, probably!

Old 06-16-2009, 01:33 AM
MNROD
Road Captain

Originally Posted by jeff.georgalas
Wow, that's a true Dr. Phil insight!!! Just busting your ***** Bud, it is very accurate though.

Yeah....haha

Old 06-16-2009, 01:33 AM
MNROD
Road Captain

Originally Posted by hog95023
Dont take it personal. He could have just found out that his wife is leaving him for another woman cause he didnt satisfy her. He was in shock and it was nothing personal.

Yeah, I suppose anything is possible!

Old 06-16-2009, 01:41 AM
Juno
Banned

Originally Posted by MNROD
I gotta honestly say that 99.9% of guys and gals on bikes I've met have been cool as hell.

Just curious, ever ran into one that was a total egotistical *****???

The other night a bunch of us were out late and parked next to a bike. As I was getting on mine, this guy came up to get on his bike and I tried to say hi and told him he had a nice bike, he didn't even acknowledge me and revved his bike louder than hell and blasted off....If Abercrombie made Harley crap, he'd be the spokesman....looked like something out of a comic book all dressed up like someone with way too much time, money, and people to impress.
Man, if he would have done that to that "Alpha Male" dude on here, "Alpha Male would have dragged him off his bike, beat the $h!t out of him, stabbed him, then shot him!! Don't believe me? Just ask that "Alpha Male" dude himself!

Old 06-16-2009, 04:54 AM
sporty2003
Outstanding HDF Member

you got to remember every one has there own problem's.you can't sweat the small stuff i have been around bike's all my life . and there is times you come across somebody that they think they started it all. but all in all most are really cool people and alway's have .

Old 06-16-2009, 04:56 AM
hpfatboy
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

For some reason, some guy's get a HARLEY and all of a sudden there SH_T DONT STINK!!! Go figure, and they just WREAK ARROGANCE!!!

Old 06-16-2009, 05:39 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Yup! no lack of those kinds of people.The less you notice them the better life will be.

Old 06-16-2009, 06:46 AM
cfs754
Cruiser

Riding out a little 2 lane state highway with my wife and a bmw cycle blew past me - didn't see him coming. He braked hard in front of us and took the next turn to the right. Wife actually yelled A-hole at him!

Another guy with a honda this morning coming into the parking lot at work wearing a leather vest over his polo and had his helmet on the gas tank. Wonder how they would write that accident up in the paper since they always tell if the rider was wearing a helmet or not...

Quick Reply: A-Hole Riders?